Tim Morge and the well-chosen example

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Maverick1, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VPhantom

VPhantom

I understand your motivation, but I don't wish to bother Cynthia further on this topic as I was never a member of Market Geometry anyway.

About the troubling page 14 posts, I wouldn't discount the possibility that an assistant (quite possibly Shane) was @OnlyTheTruth616. It is common for people to delegate access to their communications, and it was so careless to post those here that it would make sense to me.

#211     Jul 14, 2018
    ChipShotTrader and Xela like this.
  2. Dear @VPhantom,

Mr. Morge's Mentoring fees (12 Sessions) have now recently gone down from $25K to $19K. He is also offering Mentoring at 6 Sessions! ($10K), and his regular classes on a monthly basis! Instead of having to pay 6 months in advance. These are unprecedented changes, and most likely the result of the exposure.
    https://marketgeometry.com/products/mentoring-with-professor-timothy-morge-12-sessions

Why would a Sovereign Wealth Fund Manager, managing billions from the richest countries in the world, AND managing the wealth of royalty, suddenly lower his fees?

In the earlier part of this thread:
    "3 consecutive examples of the entries being annotated and commented in real time would carry a lot more weight than this cherry picked stuff."

You mentioned: "While I have not paid to witness it first-hand, my understanding is that this is what goes on in his live morning sessions."

Tim Morge has NEVER done a real time trade in his morning sessions, EVER.

Common sense always prevails...

875F5BD5-E58F-4E2F-95ED-457F9AF41EB9.png

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    #212     Aug 14, 2018
  3. themickey

themickey

Talking about fraud, strange how 'fraud Xela' is in bed wth chipshoptrader with all this communication.
    Such hypocrisy, but not surprising, the last few months on ET has been an eye opener regarding the low levels and low lifes frequenting ET.

#213     Aug 15, 2018
  4. "Talking about fraud, strange how 'fraud Xela' is in bed wth chipshoptrader with all this communication.
    Such hypocrisy, but not surprising, the last few months on ET has been an eye opener regarding the low levels and low lifes frequenting ET."

Hey there, @themickey! I thought you had given up on this. Considering your previous insulting, and vitriolic posts, and now uncalled for sexual innuendos, the only low life here is YOU. Just stick to the facts, and maybe get a proper education (perhaps read a book)? I am speechless with admiration; such eloquence you possess...

Maybe time to go back to the trailer park where you were hatched from? And of course, just stay there. OK?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    #214     Aug 15, 2018
  5. themickey

themickey

Listen idiot features!
    The facts are that you are both clueless and a hypocrite.
    ET is a forum to discuss trading.
    You have come here not to discuss trading, not one of your posts are about trading.
    All your posts are a vendetta against another training educator.
    You are just a lazy bastard who got burnt, so you have come here onto ET as an attack dog.
    Tim Morge I don't know from a bar of soap, he might be a fraud, he may not be, but you are a definitely a fraud, go learn to trade and stop behaving like a spoilt little brat.

#215     Aug 16, 2018
    Ironplates and MarkBrown like this.
  6. Hello there again @themickey,

This thread was started a while back. I can't thank @Maverick1 and @fibronacci1618 enough. I am deeply grateful, as they forced me to question a lot of things (and not even take an IB Webinar for granted), and then do the proper research. It's all out there now (too late), and people can form their own opinions, with formerly unknown information.

I am far from clueless, and without ET, and this thread, I would definitely be!!!

PS. Besides reading a book, you may also want to invest in a dictionary.

#216     Aug 16, 2018
  7. themickey

themickey

It is obvious to a blind man with a blind puppy what your game is.
    You have a giant chip on your shoulder which you must unburden yourself of.
    What better way to do it than by exploiting a free social media trading forum platform!
    If you had made one or two, max three criticisms of Tim Morge we may have found it bearable, we all have gripes.
    But no, you thought that's not enough, it's best you thought to hijack someone else's thread and bang on and on about Tim in the hope some of your shit sticks with a gullible audience. In other words, use ET and exploit it to market your propaganda, like a 'Trump'et, blow out hot air in the hope we think it's music.
    Everytime Tim's name is repeated on ET, you think by continuing to prolong this thread long enough, search engines will pick up on his name to drive home your message that Tim is an out and out fraud.
    Well the good news is, like a boomerang this will backfire, anyone reading this thread will see your credibility torn to shreds, for the no hoper fraud you are.
    If anything, this has probably assisted Tim, bad publicity can become good publicity.
    Now don't forget, go and have the last say, like a dog with a bone, you won't let this go, you need to have the last say to justify in your warped mind you are saving traders around the world being ensnared by Tim.
    And then go create a multi nic so you can pretend to be someone else and ask ET members to help you with trading advice.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    #217     Aug 16, 2018
  8. AND again! @themickey,

This thread was started a while back. I can't thank @Maverick1 and @fibronacci1618 enough. I am deeply grateful, as they forced me to question a lot of things (and not even take an IB Webinar for granted), and then do the proper research. It's all out there now (too late), and people can form their own opinions, with formerly unknown information.

I am far from clueless, and without ET, and this thread, I would definitely be!!!

PS. Judging by your very lengthy, and unnecessary response, you may want to channel that energy/time into actual trading, for it clearly shows that the only person with a gargantuan chip on their shoulder is actually you. The facts, and proof provided speak for themselves.

#218     Aug 16, 2018
  9. themickey

themickey

Anyone can check my track record on ET.
    You have no track record.
    You are a fraud. Period! Full of untruths, 107 of your posts to date.
    I rest my case finally.

#219     Aug 17, 2018
  10. maxinger

maxinger

I am glad I don't have to attend trading courses anymore.

I remembered attending some trading courses years ago.
    After attending, I had to
    delete I had learnt,
    unlearn what I had learnt,
    decontaminate my mind from the false teachings

No comment about Tim Morge course as I didn't attend his course.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    #220     Aug 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.