Tim Morge and the well-chosen example

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Maverick1, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good day to everybody,

I owe Dr. Morge, because he changed my whole life, So I made an account here, to post.

I will tell you something:
    Dr. Morge is using cutting edge tools, they are very advanced and very hard to learn. Once your brain starts to understand, your whole perception of the world will change dramatically. Unfortunately majority of people will not make it, mostly because they have lack of focus, discipline and perseverance.

Do not trust the lunes/haters here, and do not trust me, get your hands dirty, there is so much of free info from Dr. Morge. so you can try and it yourself, the worst case is, that you will lose few weeks of your time, or you will change your whole trading life.

Cheers.

#191     Jul 2, 2018
    Bam123 and VPhantom like this.
  2. Hi,

Looks like you signed up today, and this is your first post. He is "Mr. Morge, and not "Dr. Morge".

Please review the thread in its entirety. And yes, feel free to review his free material on IB/YouTube. But please also be aware that there are a lot of inconsistencies, i.e. lies.

Cheers...

#192     Jul 2, 2018
  3. themickey

themickey

Thanks for your feedback.
    I'm neither for Tim nor against him, I don't know Tim from a bar of soap, but what does rile me intensely is some dickhead coming onto ET with the sole purpose to wreck a career, to attack relentlessly, to be an utter c*nt and use ET for spreading negativity against a trader who for the most part does not post on ET.
    ET is not here for the sole reason of personal vendettas against others.
    Chipshoptrader is a lowlife, end of story.
    Thanks again for some balance.

#193     Jul 2, 2018
    SunTrader likes this.
  4. Your vocabulary is way out of line. Losing control?

There is no personal vendetta, as this thread was started by "Maverick", way before I joined. Finding out about Shane Blankeship's recent bankruptcy in this thread, simply raised more questions. And with the help of The Wayback Machine (Internet Archive), and "Probiotic10" incredible feedback (YouTube transcript), we have plenty of evidence, raised as a group. End of Story...

#194     Jul 2, 2018
  5. themickey

themickey

On ignore, cant read

#195     Jul 2, 2018
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  6. Bam123

Bam123

Thank you for posting this I also spoke to Cynthia at interactive brokers and she told me the same.

#196     Jul 5, 2018
  7. Bam123

Bam123

Until you answer the emails posted on page 14 you have no credibility at all

#197     Jul 5, 2018
    ChipShotTrader and VPhantom like this.
  8. VPhantom

VPhantom

In light of the near-chaotic twists and turns of this thread, the near-irrational spammy repetitions earlier from @ChipShotTrader and the disturbing 3 posts from @OnlyTheTruth616 on page 14, I contacted Cynthia Tomain myself as well to get straight answers. While as an I.B. employee she is not allowed to post/respond in forums such as this, she did respond very clearly to several points, which I will now paraphrase in my own words:
    • She did receive an anonymous phone call from someone who "rambled wild accusations" about Tim.
    • This person months later e-mailed her a link to a forum where he published his findings (perhaps this thread).
    • She did in fact author the e-mail we see on page 14 pasted by @OnlyTheTruth616 (who I assume is someone who works at Market Geometry, possibly not Tim given how surprised she was of it being published).
    • She is understandably distraught because she does not want her private mail published.
    • She finds it odd that a "troll" can make "unsubstantiated accusations" in a public forum without any form of moderation. Specifically, Market Geometry is still very welcome at I.B., and all of his webinar recordings are still freely available.*
    Given the above, and the mess that this thread has become, I hope that @Baron will take notice and possibly even censor her private message on page 14, if not all 3 posts from one-hit wonder @OnlyTheTruth616. I suspect that @ChipShotTrader may have been wronged by Market Geometry in some way and came here to vent.

Personally, if all this amounts to is that Tim made up a couple of honorary PhD's in some of his Q&A's, I don't think it discredits the whole individual. It'd be disappointing, but wouldn't devalue his work; he could have a GED for all I care, I care about his experience and the content. Shane's alleged medical bankruptcy is an entirely separate subject. (I never really understood how or why he came to work with Morge, and I didn't dig deep enough to know if that filing was indeed of the same person. Did anyone actually ask Shane about it in the first place?)

*Quick note about webinar access: anyone afraid of SPAM is free to use a disposable or even fake e-mail address in that form.

#198     Jul 5, 2018
    Ironplates and themickey like this.
  9. Dear @VPhantom, and @Bam123,

I stand by everything I stated about my brief interactions with both Barbara at the CME, and Cynthia at IB. I was very shocked to read how they "described" our interactions over the phone. You can read my descriptions of the two calls, in previous posts. Short, and to the point. No type of due diligence was done by anyone. Additionally, when I asked Cynthia whether there would be any more future IB webinars (there had not been one in years), she repeatedly said "NO", very final. I KNOW she remembers that phone call. Nice lady, and understandably shaken, especially with all these new findings.

@OnlyTheTruth616 is Timothy Morge as the Slack message he posted could ONLY be seen by Morge himself.

I totally get your point, and agree that private emails should not be exposed like that. @OnlyTheTruth616 may have crossed the line.

I think it's pretty serious to fabricate 3 Phds, and state them continuously throughout several IB webinars, soliciting business to your educational website, and then find out they do not exist. It may be the tip of the iceberg.

Shane started out as a student, and then became Morge's partner at Market Geometry. Shane's bankruptcy was confirmed by a current student, by the name, Jennefer.

No more repetitions from me. Thanks to @probiotic10's post regarding the YouTube transcript option, it's all there. You don't have to go through hours of IB Webinars to find this audio. Most of them are actually on YouTube.

I respect your inquiries, as I want to get to the bottom of this, myself. And yes, no longer a need for "spammy repetitions" from me...

Cheers...

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    #199     Jul 5, 2018
    Xela and VPhantom like this.
  10. VPhantom

VPhantom

I have no idea why we're getting diametrically opposed stories regarding I.B. right now. I have to believe Cynthia's version short of knowing more, but it's odd.

It is also extremely weird that apparently Morge himself would create an account here and dump private communications to make a point, then leave. That doesn't sit well with me, nor Cynthia obviously.

Thank you for that detail about Shane. I guess it's out in the open then. He must not be that close to Morge, or maybe it was fiscally advisable somehow.

#200     Jul 5, 2018
    Xela and ChipShotTrader like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.