Tim Morge and the well-chosen example

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Maverick1, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themickey

themickey

One other thing, anyone on ET who decides their username must incorperate the word 'trader', is really a wannabee imo, trying their best to impress.
    LMAO :)

#181     Jun 29, 2018
  2. Not really, Mickey Mouse. It's about facts, evidence, and due diligence...

AND FABRICATING THREE PHDS, AND MENTIONING THEM THROUGHOUT MANY IB WEBINARS IS ABSOLUTE FRAUD...

Truly LMFAO!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    #182     Jun 29, 2018
  3. Thanks again, I will be reviewing the transcript option of these YouTube videos, before they are taken down. At IB, the only option was to take screenshots, or film it with your iPhone. This truly changes EVERYTHING.

#183     Jun 29, 2018
  4. Thank you so much, Probiotic10!!!

#184     Jun 29, 2018
  5. themickey

themickey

That doesn't sound very convincing...?
    You sure Mr. Chippy that your trading account didn't get well & truely fried and is now a basket case?
    LOL :)

#185     Jun 29, 2018
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  6. Please review the above as it is truly very convincing. I am quite well off, and thank you for asking (even Morge can attest to that; he knows).

So long, Mickey Mouse. Maybe focus on something else? For I will surely answer you back. So much for a tough guy...

LOL

#186     Jun 29, 2018
  7. themickey

themickey

Bye byes, careful, don't let the door hit you on way out.
    LMAO :)

#187     Jun 29, 2018
    Banger00 and ChipShotTrader like this.
  8. Awesome news! Mr. Morge would spend considerable time during actual class time talking about his deep relationship with Queen Elizabeth (and even flights without a passport, since he was made "Sir" in 1991). He mentioned that the Queen loved knitting.

Mickey Mouse, you should take up knitting like the Queen of England, and stay away from this thread (no pun intended), or join Market Geometry to listen to these fantastic tales by Morge being picked up by a UK fighter jet in Arizona, and landing in London in under 3 hours. Four seater plane, seeing the curvature of the earth, and the stars! Yep, we also found out that was a lie :)

LMFAO!!!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    #188     Jun 29, 2018
  9. Now that we got rid of Mickey Mouse. Truly Outstanding Work. You would have to be brain-dead not to realize Morge is a conman...

#189     Jun 29, 2018
  10. You outdid my work. I tip my hat off to you...

#190     Jun 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.