Tim Morge and the well-chosen example

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Maverick1, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themickey

themickey

Wow! The description of chipsloptrainer certainly was very accurate!
    Nothing's changed either.

#171     Jun 29, 2018
  2. Hyperbole

Hyperbole

Chipshot trader, this whole thread is about pointing out a supposed liar, Tim, because he may not have PHD's and some other evidence.

We have email confirmation that you yourself have lied about Tim not being invited back for IB webinars and also a complete mischaracterization of Cynthia from IB's statement on this forum.

Likewise, we have email confirmation from Peter Brandt himself vouching for Tim's experience at Commodities Corp. and that his material is highly recommended by a 'premier trader and wealth manager'

Half of your argument was built on 'statements' of Cynthia and Peter Brandt / Jack Schwager who have both confirmed this not to be true.

If lying is so important to you that every post you make on this forum is about Tim, a liar, why are you mischaracterizing statements and lying as well. I mean no hard feelings but these emails on page 14 shed a very different light on this story.

#172     Jun 29, 2018
    VPhantom, SunTrader, Banger00 and 2 others like this.
  3. Banger00

Banger00

I think Chipshot had too much of Swiss chocolate, that is the reason, so case closed, move on.

#173     Jun 29, 2018
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

It is by how much time and effort you are putting into a nothingburger. And as I suspected you skipped right over this:

"If you could keep your reply to the question at hand and not the rant thanks."

Also stop bombarding me with PM's. I'll answer when I want to whether or not I want to. As well thank who I think needs thanking. But it's lunchtime right now, the rest of the day I'm TRADING. You know the thing you don't obviously do which is why you avoided the question.

#174     Jun 29, 2018
  5. Again, excellent work "Probiotic10". You put Timothy Morge on life support...

#175     Jun 29, 2018
  6. Maybe send a "Thank You" Note to "Probiotic10", since he saved you many hours of watching pointless videos? And exactly directed you to the evidence...

#176     Jun 29, 2018
  7. Hi Mickey Mouse,

We are reaching compliance departments across the board, who will inevitably reach the same conclusions...

Crickets...

#177     Jun 29, 2018
  8. And I thought you were the "tough guy".

I mean, how can you be, you are just "Mickey Mouse"?

The entire argument rests on 3 fabricated degrees. End of the story...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    #178     Jun 29, 2018
  9. themickey

themickey

What's actually imo, the truth of Mr Chippy hijacking someone else's thread, Chippy fried his trading account to a burnt crisp while still on trainer wheels and Tim Morge is his scapegoat.
    We've seen this scene played out before on ET.

#179     Jun 29, 2018
    VPhantom and SunTrader like this.
  10. themickey

themickey

#180     Jun 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.