Tim Morge and the well-chosen example

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Maverick1, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For anyone interested in really knowing what Cynthia Tomain at Interactive Brokers said about Tim here is an email from her to Tim:
    TimHitBackCynthia.png

#131     Jun 27, 2018
    Ironplates and Bam123 like this.
  2. [/QUOTE]

Anyone interested in the truth about what Peter Brandt said about Tim:
    PBEmail.png

Speaking of Barbara Schmidt-Bailey at the CME. Here's what she replied to Tim when he told her about this post. Well said.
    TimHitBackBSB.png

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    #132     Jun 27, 2018
    Bam123 likes this.
  3. Why all the lies about Tim? Maybe this explains it:
    timhitbackjorge1.png
    timhitbackjorge4.png

#133     Jun 27, 2018
    Bam123 and ChipShotTrader like this.
  4. Since you seem to know Mr. Morge, shoot him an email and ask him to clear up questions raised. Should have time as he convalesce from Chron's.

#134     Jun 27, 2018
    VPhantom and ChipShotTrader like this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

IMO he is not the one who needs to answer.

#135     Jun 27, 2018
  6. Really? If he is who he says he is, he should step up to the plate. I believe he is the one selling 20k tutoring. Would be a comfort to some to know that he is credible. Really don't think a little clarification could hurt, agreed? Easy way to kill this thread. Most likely the fact are somewhere in the middle of the extremes. Best to you Suntrader.

#136     Jun 27, 2018
    Xela and ChipShotTrader like this.
  7. themickey

themickey

So Mr. Chippy is telling lies??? No, it can't be! hehehe

#137     Jun 27, 2018
    ChipShotTrader and Hyperbole like this.
  8. Hyperbole

Hyperbole

All I can say as I've said in personal DMs to me on here is that Tim's strategy has been logically consistent since as far back as I've watched his classes. It's never 'guessing an entry'. It's a repeatable dialog. It never changes. He has institutional level knowledge of spreads, portfolio management and understanding . To some I've even sent my account open trading positions showing my profits. I wouldn't have seen these entries without what I've learned from Tim. What's important is does his trading strategy make sense?

#138     Jun 27, 2018
    VPhantom likes this.
  9. themickey

themickey

Lost count how many times Mr. Chippy said this in this thread.

#139     Jun 27, 2018
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  10. Really? You sound like an infomercial by someone with 3 post and recently registered.
    Ignore the bulshit because rest works? That just wrong. Come on Tim---Chime in and set the record strait. Let the goodness shine.

#140     Jun 27, 2018
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.