Tim Geithner = Owned, Bought & Paid For By Wall Street; A Damning Indictment

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Tim Geithner is the "financial" Heinrich Himmler minion of the globalist financial oligarchs.......and he has continued their financial grid takeover in grand "continuity of administrations" fashion! :eek:

#11     Apr 27, 2009
  2. pupu

pupu

Taxpayers are virtually powerless in the US. You can shove a whole pile of s**t up their A** and the worst that might come out of them is a hick up.

No reason not to keep shoving bigger and bigger piles of S*** up their A*** and keep rolling in the dough.

Most are just struggling to survive and can't spare the resources to fight back.
    Religion ,intimidation and cheap entertainment takes care of the rest.
    A perfect setup for the right people.

#12     Apr 27, 2009
  3. What is the common link of all these men?

#13     Apr 27, 2009
  4. I will give Geithner one accolade. Never was a greater bullshit artist born.

#14     Apr 27, 2009
  5. Waiting for his retort but sadly it'll won't be forthcoming....

#15     Apr 27, 2009
  6. JOSEF

JOSEF

<i>Who's interest is this guy protecting? Who does he work for, allegedly?</i>

And how is he any different than Bush/Cheney, the two oil men? I don't recall people like you complaining about who they were protecting, ie big oil?

#16     Apr 27, 2009
  7. Not that it makes a difference, but anyone who has held a job before knows that secretaries don't schedule things for you before and after business hours. That's when you get caught up on your work...nothing gets done at meetings.

#17     Apr 27, 2009
  8. Covert

Covert

Clearly, here's something ELSE you don't know. Lobbying is the ONLY profession protected under the constitution. I'd tell you to look it up, but facts are not something you're terribly interested in anyhow. It's not going anywhere, but feel free to piss and moan about it.

Take a Report

#18     Apr 27, 2009
  9. Israel, mostly.

That's where Madoff's 50 billion went to - to fund Israel's upcoming destruction and enslavement of the middle east.

no joke. And I'll bet most of the AIG money headed that way...

#19     Apr 27, 2009
  10. Yesterday, Steve Forbes called for Geithner's resignation (before the NYTimes article appeared)

http://www.forbes.com/2009/04/24/steve-forbes-geithner-intelligent-investing-fed.html

GEITHNER SHOULD RESIGN
    FORBES - April 27, 2009
    by Steve Forbes

Timothy Geithner, get out of the way! It looks to me like our Treasury secretary, a few months into the job, is trying to usurp Hank Paulson's status as the worst Treasury Secretary in history.

Treasury Secretary Geithner isn't a newcomer to this financial crisis. As chairman of the New York Fed, he was intricately involved in the last administration's attempts to quell the credit markets. Geithner was supposedly going to hit the ground running, but instead he took an inordinate amount of time to come up with a pointlessly complicated plan to remove toxic assets from bank balance sheets.

The banks don't need to get rid of these assets, and they're not all actually toxic. All the banks need is time and regulators who will let them realistically price their assets at around 60 cents on the dollar. Recent revisions to mark-to-market rules were a step in the right direction, but they weren't sweeping enough. Now, Geithner wants to undermine them in favor of his own plan.

Geithner's plan will grant favored institutions access to taxpayer dollars so they can profit massively by underpaying for assets with free leverage. If you're not one of them, the whole plan stinks. No wonder Geithner has to keep going back to the drawing boards. It's early in Mr. Geithner's term, but it's not too early to show him the door. At least we can hope for someone better.

Last week, Tavakoli said Geithner's appointment was a mistake:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WA20Am0pwtA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WA20Am0pwtA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#20     Apr 28, 2009