Tillerson confirms Trump is a criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Dec 7, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

“So often, the president would say here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.”

— Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, quoted by the Houston Chronicle.

elitenapper likes this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

The Beginning

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

And then

elitenapper likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/tru...xios-reporter/

Swan noted that Trump doesn’t want to hear anyone say that he can’t do something. In fact, every time someone says “the lawyers won’t allow it,” the president is more likely to do it anyway to prove he can.

“So when you hear ‘legalistic,’ he goes into a rage,” Swan continued. “And he doesn’t want to hear it. He wants to hear, ‘No, it’s our land. It’s our border, blunt force, stop them.’ And whenever [Nielsen] comes back with, ‘Well, Mr. President, there are these laws,’ he shuts down. He’s frustrated. He hasn’t had any success building the wall. It’s just been repairs and paltry amounts of money. If they don’t give him the money he wants, I don’t rule it out.”

Frederick Foresight and exGOPer like this.
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

And yet he has no time to create a policy for his own hotels where undocumented immigrants work or all the documented ones he keep importing to fill vacancies.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. Even if you support him you have to admit he talks out of both sides of his mouth and these are direct quotes from him not "insiders" or "leaks" haha

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Pretty much the same quote was told to FDR and JFK every week of their presidencies.

Poindexter likes this.
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

They were individual-1 too?

9. You're correct. What he tweeted about Tillerson was at a minimum unprofessional. Actually it was stupid as hell. This is the nonsense we must endure until the democratic party comes up with a sane and rational platform presented by a candidate that isn't a criminally corrupt political hack and/or a fucking commie. One would think that wouldn't be so difficult, but apparently it's a challenge for democrats.

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

See this one yet?

"...Next time I go to Vietnam I will ask “the Dick” to travel with me!".

One must admit, he's not really setting the best example for our youth by his normalization of daily name calling.

:D

#10     Dec 8, 2018