tightest trading range today in how many months?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Nov 3, 2008.

1. wow the Dow volume has tripled in the past hour..just going nuts

This is the start of a new bull market. It officially began on October 10th. Huge funds loading up on Tech and Brazil and Commodity.

#21     Nov 3, 2008
  2. You're glued to too much of that CNBC crap, dude! No matter who wins, this market is going down nonetheless. But I'm willing to stick my neck out by saying that Obama presidency will actually shorten the depression than McCain presidency. History shows that financial markets have fared better under the democrats than repukes. So I say fuck those CNBC whores!

#22     Nov 3, 2008
  3. Fah Q

Fah Q

Heh heh, you are funny. Do you also do standup?

#23     Nov 3, 2008
  4. I swear I heard that before. Man, you've so far crossed way beyond the point of empathy (aka sanity) that now I'm actually feeling outright sorry for you. Get some help before it's too late.

#24     Nov 3, 2008
  5. how much for erin burnett? i want to give her to my male chihuahua to enjoy

#25     Nov 3, 2008
  6. I'm telling ya, you can set your watch by this guy. Fade EVERYTHING he says. He is wrong most of the time, stupid all of the time.

#26     Nov 3, 2008
  7. Yo quiero Taco Bell! Arf! Arf!

#27     Nov 3, 2008
  8. DOW/SP/NAS pre-election "range" trading...looks like trading going into a FOMC mtg...look for market to literally "trace" the news networks as the "results" start streaming in tomorrow...then...if Obama wins=MASSIVE sell off wednesday...if McCain wins=MASSIVE rally wednesday...bottomline...Americans feel more secure with McCain at the helm than a "community organizer" even if they vote for Obama...go fiqure

#28     Nov 3, 2008
  9. Fah Q

Fah Q

I think we now have Stock_trad3r's epitaph :D

#29     Nov 3, 2008
  10. Done. He made me 15 pts ES by calling for a bull today. Nice fade. Thanks to stocky for being exactly wrong.

#30     Nov 3, 2008