Tight Stops

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by WaveTrader2004, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spi797

spi797

Why do you trade the Russel Stevi? The S&P scare you?

#801     May 8, 2006
  2. Yes it makes me tremble sweetheart

#802     May 8, 2006
  3. ttw144

ttw144

You are full of shit Bozo - what's that you are using BASIC eSignal. There hasn't been a move over 3 points in one direction all day and the majority have been much less.

Try and get someone else to believe you but as I said yesterday all you are doing is catching attention from newbies to sell them something that you know nothing about. to wit trading methodology

That is the picture that has been painted for me.

If anyone in here is a fraud it is you Bozo as I came in here letting everyone know fully who I am and what I do. I have a web site that explains it as well for all to examine.

What do you have?

A private scamming operation going on in here.

Do you want to come to the next seminar I hold in public and challenge me on a day in the market - I doubt it your arse would cave in the under the pressure.

Such is life I am sick of idiots like you and my point in coming here was to find one and then make it known why this web site is full of losers.

You did me a favor Bozo and all your friends you brought in like cheese, spider and shitface etc. just helped nail the coffin a bit tighter.

This site is full of losers.

Nothing will change that.

BBG

#803     May 8, 2006
  4. ttw144

ttw144

So Bozo why did the market react at +3.50 from the low when it went 1:1 with the morning rally.

Was it yesterday's low again idiot.

BBG
    '
    14:25 ET

#804     May 8, 2006
  5. ttw144

ttw144

Probably today at 3pm +/- 10 minutes ET the sellers from the major WALL STREET firms will attempt to sell this market down and catch any system traders on the rally out of gas.

We will see but the chances today are pretty good with the stagnant range we are in and no news to drive the market higher until the shorts bail out.

Does your 25 minute line tell you that Bozo.

I thhink not and if the market does reverse at this time I will hit it with 25 short as this is the opportunity I have been waiting for all day.

If it doesn't eventtuate I will be back tomorrow.

You bbe the judge I have given you ample notice.

BBG

#805     May 8, 2006
  6. ttw144: this is getting embarrassing. I'm closing the thread.

You've had many opportunities to "prove" yourself without attempting to insult anyone who happens to disagree with you.

Not to say that your "opponents" are saints (they are being dealt with separately).

#806     May 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.