tight stops - priceaction master - real time not annoted.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by coolweb, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All you bitches are acting like pussy girls.

Still denying the fact, that I am 30 levels above you.

There is still hope, take my socks off my feet and wash it in the bathroom, I'll take you in as one of my servants, let you peek at my trading in REALTIME.

#51     Nov 28, 2008
  2. Rule #1 in profitable trading.

<h1>
    Respect reality.
    </h1>

a) Post your trades in reality, aka REALTIME, <b> Not chart delayed annotation bullshit </b>
    know what an ego hit feels like when you make losing trades. Learn from it.

b) If your reality is you are a net loser, respect it , find out whats working and whats not, keep doing whats working, filter out whats not.

c) If your trade is becoming a net loser, respect it, stop it out

d) If coolweb 's trading is close to god as it gets, respect it, wash his socks in the bathroom

e) If you are a net loser, respect YOURSELF, shut the fuck up, and learn. <b>Earn the right to talk TRASH.
    </b>

I will repost this everytime in this thread to remind you idiots.

#52     Nov 28, 2008
  3. So that's why you're so nervous about your minor little piker trades? :eek: :D

Thanks for the confirm. :)

#53     Nov 28, 2008
  4. I respect stops.
    I don't get nervous about them.

Know the difference.

#54     Nov 29, 2008
  5. What the fuck is all this nonsense and jibberish????!!! PMPL :D :p

This has got to be the shittest most crappy journal ive ever read!! LOL

1stly the twat hasnt actually posted any screenshots of his account to show that he did actually get in on the trades he said he did.... ;)
    Anyone can say 'yep i bought oil today just now when it touched its lowest tick, and now its risen loads'.

2ndly theres no mention and proof of the actual £!!
    The 'cash profit' made each day! :D

Listen mate, NO-ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HOW CLOSE TO THE LOWEST POINT OF A PRICE MOVEMENT YOU GOT YOUR FILL!!! :D :p :D

Seriously, no-one fuking cares about that, as it means NOTHING!!
    So what if you got in 1tick lower or 5ticks lower or even 60ticks lower on a move than someone else???

It means NOTHING!

THE 1 AND ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS HOW MUCH CASH PROFIT YOU ARE MAKE AT THE END OF EACH DAY....!!

END OF EACH WEEK..

AND END OF EACH MONTH!

All this ''perfectionist nonsense'' doesn't make you look like a better or more skillful trader than anyone else,
    it instead simply shows everyone how muc of a junior newbie trader you still are, even after all these years.

And how much further you still have to go before you learn enough skills to just be an 'average level' trader! :D

In the markets no-one really gives a fuck about how you trade, how much risk you take, or anything like that.

Its all COMPLETELY IRRELEVEANT WITHOUT THE CASH PROFIT!!!

By being such a pompous wimp, whos so scared and timid to have any sort of open loss, you are simply missing out on 100s n 100s of ticks profit every day!! :cool:

End of the month and its time to pay your rent the landlord isn't gna want to heard a load on shit about
    ''I was so cautious all this month, didnt lose more than a few quid in total losses, and im so expert tht i only made 2trades all month with perfect entry levels risking £1, and so i made £20 profit this month..''

he would just look at yu like your a complete fucking wally and say 'So you made £20 this month??!!'

Screw how little you may have risked to earn that money, if your skilled enough at price action trading you can take huge huge stoploss trades if you fancy, cos you know that the market is going to take out your target always.

And so you have alot to learn little man, that in this big world of stockmarket trading that earning £1,000 profit per week, every week, week after week, for 2years, even if you risked £5000 per week,
    is far far far better than earning £10 per week, by only risking £1 each week.

AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS PROFIT THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS!! :D

Not the risk taken to make that, as if once you earnt that money no-one cares how much you risked, since its been made.

#55     Nov 29, 2008
  6. Thats why you are piking with a £5000 trading account ,

Continue on player. Your post would have made anybody with 3 brain cells laugh, like superpiker in a cartoon.

#56     Nov 29, 2008
  7. volente_00

volente_00

Is this a journal or chit chat ?

I see coolweb is still coolweb.

:p

#57     Nov 29, 2008
  8. veggen

veggen

For a "price action - master" like yourself, you should be miles ahead of the competition out there though. Right?

#58     Nov 29, 2008
  9. LOL, relative newbies like yourself and spanish89 are completely pwning this thread.

Maybe one day coolweb will figure-out why. :eek: :p :D

#59     Nov 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.