tight stops - priceaction master - real time not annoted.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by coolweb, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolweb from almost 3yrs ago, proclaiming he is the master of price action:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...9396&highlight=master+price+action#post969396

Do you think someone who was a price action master 3 yrs ago cannot find a single trade today?

#11     Nov 25, 2008
  2. Coolweb, I wish you the best. Honestly I do. I am only giving you a hard time because I think your ego is in your way. I think you have some good ideas but your cockiness level is definitely a barrier for you. If 3 yrs after being the master of price action has you here today unable to find a single trade, that should say something to you.

Keep working! :)

#12     Nov 25, 2008
  3. Its SCHOOL TIME!

1) Heres your problem, you are out to find that trade.
    I'm here to sit and wait for very high reward , low risk , setups.

2) high reward setups (produced by instutional buying) isn't going to happen in 1 day,
    A pattern takes 1-3 days (8 or 18 - 60 minute sessions) to setup, and it produces a high quality reward that lasts for 2-3 days.

3) Lots of traders look for setups that are setup within 3 minutes, guess what its only valid for 3-4 minutes.
    And most of them fail.

<b> Waste of my time and energy.</b>

---------

ps. When I trade long term, all setups takes around 4 months to setup, thats around 16 weeks. each setup will reward at least 3 months (12 weeks) of continous profit.
    After that I will close the position out. and not wait for more profits.

Reason why? Cause then its not predictable price action.

#13     Nov 26, 2008
  4. great thread :D :D

#14     Nov 26, 2008
  5. Good luck coolweb.

Speaking of Journals, I remember another Journal of yours where you said you were going to do a lot of shit, but you never took a trade either.

A short time after that Journal you disappered for a while. :p :D

But you've been talking so much trash about Anekedoten I sincerely hope you trade like you're a "big time playa", otherwise you will have set yourself up to be the biggest laughing stock on ET since, well, since anyone that I can remember. :eek:

#15     Nov 26, 2008
  6. No trades this week.
    No trades today
    None Tomorrow (thanksgiving)
    And None Friday

Monday or Tuesday is $$$. for long.
    ps. I traded this monday already.

#16     Nov 26, 2008
  7. might be going short gld
    or long DZZ

watching

#17     Nov 26, 2008
  8. long DZZ
    29.50 or so

#18     Nov 26, 2008
  9. my post is lagged

gld short 80.27

stop 80.29

damn reply verificaiton shit, timestamp should eb the same time i entered dzz or earlier

I got some preview reply bullshit as well didn't see it

#19     Nov 26, 2008
  10. stop on GLD and DZZ

any close not touch above 80.22
    will be closed out, for short

#20     Nov 26, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.