Tiger's text to Jaimee Grubbs...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 1, 2009.

1. UPDATE, 6:54 PM: RadarOnline.com has obtained what it says are sexual text messages that Tiger Woods sent to one of his alleged mistresses, cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs.

"I will wear you out...when was the last time you got (bleeped)?" one message read.

Another one from Tiger read, "Send me something very naughty...Go to the bathroom and take (a picture)."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...exual-text-messages-new-cheating-scandal-girl

2. Having been a fan since his US Amateur days, I can't believe he's that dumb

This is nothing the big names didn't do in the day. I know some of the women. But like Roosevelt, Kennedy, you didn't talk about it.

God. We so need something (one) to look up to, to admire, and this breaks. At least if he was doing Erin's sister he could say, "Baby, I thought she was you!!!".

And of course, the FHP asked her how many times she hit Tiger, so she started to count and said, "put me down for a five."

Http://www.instantrimshot.com

3. then tiger came to the house, sat down and had a cookie

I'm Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC'

4. tiger is the best thing that could have happened to obama.

5. Is that like the best thing that could have happened to George Bush was 9/11?

6. Lol i actually spit my drink out on this comment that was funny.....

Seriously though I guarantee Tiger would not have been stupid enough to cheat on his wife with this money/attention seeking whore...... Anyone seen the videos of her on youtube?? She is just another of the MANY people who are famous just for being a total retard on camera, i would be shocked if these allegations held true.

7. So wealthy athletes never cheat on their wife with skanks and never get caught?

Will someone tell Kobe Bryant that?

8. Clearly, judging by this thread, the TW story has brought out the closet TMZ watchers in the crowd. This has nothing to do with whether or not highly paid athletes or Tiger in particular have affairs. In this case, there is not one shred of proof that Tiger has done anything untoward. If anyone says 'What, highly paid athletes don't have affairs?' it indicates that the individual is a closet National Enquirer reader who has a salacious need to see high performers brought down to size. This is the same mindset that funds TMZ, the one that hears an allegation and immediately goes forward on the assumption that it's true. Sickening.

9. Allegations are being made, that is evidence in itself...that TMZ and others (who are often correct) are discovering and publishing.

Especially if they are text and/or voice mail messages...

Kobe denied, denied, denied...then was forced to come clean...

Same with so many other wealthy athletes and politicians who deny, deny, deny...until they can no longer deny the evidence.

Highly unlikely that someone who knows how powerful Tiger is would step forward with lies, given how they would be sued by Tiger's lawyers immediately for making false and/or libelous and/or slanderous statements...

10. ????

I'm sure you wouldn't want that to be assumed about some of the allegations that have been made about you on these boards over the years!

#10     Dec 1, 2009