Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cybercash28, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods' harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

"Why is it that a man who calls himself black can't bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?" said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. ""What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today''s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, "I'm not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I''m just asking you to give back to your own community."

#21     Dec 9, 2009
  2. One option which you and many others are neglecting to consider is that in reality, Tiger could just up and say "FUCK IT," I am not golfing anymore, and drop from the spotlight.

I hope this is not the case, i really want to watch him continue to golf, and beat the hell out of the old records, but Tiger is a private person, i could see this going either way at this point, if you think about it from his perspective he will be a laughing stock on the tour for the first few months when he comes back..... Obviously this gets remedied by winnning, but he has always been adamant about privacy and he is the first billionaire athlete, i could totally see him just walking away from the sport after this, which is an option that (as a tiger fan) would make me never wanna watch golf again.

#22     Dec 10, 2009
  3. No one knows where Tiger is.

OK, I'm going to make a few quick easy bucks and go over to his mom's house and take some pictures. It's gate guarded so it's not easy to get in.

Leave them alone. The mistress #1 #2...etc are all after money and fame...They are so so bad. Poor the guys who are going to end up with them. These people will end up being unhappy.

#23     Dec 10, 2009
  4. how can you tell santa claus from woods..

santa stopped at three HO HO HO's :D

#24     Dec 11, 2009