Tiger Woods isn't the only one. Obama's affairs haunting him.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 10, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

hey nitwit, the south votes overwhelmingly republican/white...

Where were teabaggers when the irresponsible govt responsible for the tanking economy in 2008.How come teabaggers only started major protests AFTER obama was elected and inaugurated.
    Where were the anti bush signs-you know the dude that was presiding/engineer of this mess?

BTE,what was the horribly offensive thing wright said?Do you remember a time when you werent allowed to vote becuase of the color of your skin?He can and he also is a viet nam vet.He earned his gripes.What are you?Just a chicken hawk raised in comfort?

#21     Dec 11, 2009
  2. M Jared

M Jared

After your comments about fighting against the US,hoping DC gets bombed and stocking up on ammunition I have screen saved all posts from this thread and will be forwarding them to the FBI and Secret Service.Not only are you sick but you might be dangerous

#22     Dec 11, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

this guy is a troll with an alias...he has numerous accounts here on et no doubt...looks like he just signed up this acct and prolly today...waste of time this thread...just a trolling expedition llike most of et....

#23     Dec 11, 2009
  4. I wouldn't waste my time. After all, the only threat he poses would be potential acts of senseless violence and carnage, and the feds aren't really concerned with such trivial matters.

On the other hand, had he threatened to *gasp* buy a small amount of heroin for personal use, the feds would be all over the situation like optional77 at a pre-teen beauty pageant... he'd be indicted by Christmas.

#24     Dec 12, 2009
  5. jem

jem

so your logic is that because the guy served in viet nam he can be a racist?

or is it that you simply prefer some racism over other racism.

Nothing sadder than a hypocrite who accuses others of racism while harboring it himself.

Wright is a racist. Now, if you point is he deserves to be a racist than you just made an exception which destroys the rule.

So you are telling me the KKK is republican? Do you know the history of the KKK? Maybe you should ask Senator Byrd.

#25     Dec 12, 2009
  6. dsq

dsq

he served his country despite the fact that at the time of his service blacks were being attacked for going to schools,forced to the back of buses,not allowed to eat in restaurants without risking getting lynched.Blacks didnt even have the garanteed right to vote because racists like you opposed it.Thats why the voting rights act was enacted in 1964.If anyone can be critical of that systemic oppression it would be him,he earned it. Please tell me verbatim what racist comments he made towards whites AND when was the last time you were denied the right to vote or hung from a tree?Have any members of your family been slaves?
    I know if you had any of this happened to you you would be the first one bitching ad nauseum about it.

Youre an ignorant, racist putz.

#26     Dec 12, 2009
  7. jem

jem

I question the validity of your allegations against the GOP and you call me a racist.

Why don't you provide quotes from me that show I am racist.

Why don't you do a search - you will see a post where I point out that blacks were screwed out of post world war II wealth by red lining. You might find one where I support affirmative action up through college.

You will find that I blame liberals for much of the economic under performance of the some blacks.

I was told that one of my posts observations were first stated by Malcolm X.

I note you have no idea how I volunteer my professional time. I know one thing, you have no idea what you are talking about.

#27     Dec 12, 2009
  8. We also invented antibiotics, discovered vitamins, and created the polio vaccine.

You're welcome.

#28     Dec 12, 2009