Tiger Woods isn't the only one. Obama's affairs haunting him.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Pop Sickle, Gummivogel, rubberbird_50, is that you?

#11     Dec 11, 2009
  2. M Jared

M Jared

So whats your end game ?You one of those trailer park idiots that think there will be race wars ? That the south will rise again? That the Klan and some red neck hillbilly militia will team up and overtake the government ?

Black President,Hispanics growing in huge numbers,in trading language you are going against the trend

Usually people like you are such losers in real life that you need a sense of racial superiority to boost your self esteem.If that works for you so be it

#12     Dec 11, 2009
  3. jem

jem

I can already tell you are some radical left mind numbed commie.

Putting teabaggers who want responsible government in with the KKK is a move-on tactic.

Next - I would bet the majority of the KKK is still southern democrat.

I have no idea how the militia groups votes but the ones in saw in bar once a few hours outside detroit michigan seemed like died in the wool hunters and union democrats to me.

---

Finally - you act like there are no racists in the democrat party. I wonder how that can be considering the statements made by Obama old preacher and that fact that church looked pretty darned crowded to me.

#13     Dec 11, 2009
  4. M Jared

M Jared

#14     Dec 11, 2009
  5. dirty edomite...I want to tell you how pathetic and foolish that you are, but you already realize that.

You are probably smart enough to know how ridiculous it is to think of the president as a laughing stock and a traitor when you openly say that you hope that DC gets bombed and even do not consider yourself an American.

It is you who is the traitor and the fool and you who see your own defeat on the horizon. The world is becoming more and more interconnected and fools like you will have to deal with more and more minorities no matter where you go. Germany tried racial purity under Hitler and look where that got them. In the US the South tried to build a society based on racism and segregation and look what happened to them.

Your side has no viable game plan to win and you know it. How are you going to stop people from marrying persons of other races (including white men marrying Asian women)? Deep down you know that other whites (outside of your backward Aryan Nations friends) are laughing at you. You come to a trading website to talk racist trash, because all that anger and hatred is eating you up inside and ruining your life. Even the Elite Trader KKK wing cannot help you...you are destined for a miserable life and I think that you know it.

#15     Dec 11, 2009
  6. M Jared

M Jared

I suggest you learn your history Mr Educated,because if you knew it you would know that all the statements in my post were facts

I am far from a liberal,Reagan was my favorite President.The current GOP is so repulsive and far from Reagen that I prefer Obama,one of Reagan's sons feels the same

#16     Dec 11, 2009
  7. M Jared

M Jared

Can't hold your own in history so you want to switch subjects to typographical errors ? I'm eating and watching TV so I will concede that subject to you

#17     Dec 11, 2009
  8. M Jared

M Jared

Great post.

#18     Dec 11, 2009
  9. I find all of the "jew this" "jew that" unrequired and distasteful.

#19     Dec 11, 2009
  10. M Jared

M Jared

You and your kind don't know, or don't want to accept what you're up against .

The Confederacy failed,Hitler failed,A Black man was elected President by a majority white country .Wake up pal

#20     Dec 11, 2009