Tiger Should Find Jesus?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by loza, Jan 5, 2010.

1. dsq

dsq

Silly you,dont you know once you find jesus you will find the appalachian trail(mark sanford,john ensign,larry craig,mark foley,the gop).

#21     Jan 7, 2010
  2. rc822

rc822

Or with Democrats like Barney Frank-admitted to having paid male prostitute Stephen Gobie for sex and subsequently hiring Gobie as his personal assistant.

James McGreevey - Democrat - former New Jersey Governor - admitted to having a gay affair. Resigned after allegations of sexual harassment.

Gerry Eastman Studds - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1973-1997. The first openly gay member of Congress. Censured by the House of Representatives for having sexual relations with a teenage House page. Hey, maybe he and Barney Frank should hook up!

Neil Goldschmidt - Democrat - Oregon Governor. Admitted to having an illegal sexual relationship with a 14-year-old teenager while he was serving as Mayor of Portland.

Gee, I'm stunned you failed to mention the faggot Democrats. :D

As for non-faggot Democrat sex scandals, how about former "Penis"-in-Chief Bill Clinton - impeached by the House of Reps. over allegations of perjury, and obstruction of justice. Scandal involving Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, and a thousand or so others....

Teddy Kennedy - Democrat - Dead as dog shit Ex. U.S. Senator from MA. Pled guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, after drunkenly plunging his car off a bridge on Chappaquiddick Island killing Mary Jo Kopechne.

Gary Condit - Democrat - Former U.S. Congressman from CA. Condit had an affair with an intern, then covered it up and lied to police after she went missing. The intern, Chandra Levy was later found dead in a Washington D.C. park.

Eliot Spitzer - Democrat - Former New York Governor - resigned from office after being tied to a prostitution ring.

David Giles - Democrat - candidate for U.S. Representative from Washington in 1986 and 1990. Convicted in June 2000 of child rape.

Abraham Hirschfeld - Democrat - former candidate in Democratic primary for U.S. Senator in New York. Offered Paula Jones $1 million dollars to drop her sexual harassment lawsuit against Bill Clinton. Convicted in 2000 of trying to hire a hit man to kill his business partner.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

#22     Jan 7, 2010

3. Brit Hume is Fox News, (as much as any one person could be)

He is also one of the most respected journalists/analysts in the nation.

I think his comments were out of place in this particular case. Although the outrage expressed just continues to prove (as if more evidence was required) that liberals' "tolerance" and "compassion" are smokescreens for their hate.

#23     Jan 7, 2010
  4. Brit Hume is a spokesman for the republicians which is OK but he is not a newsman. Watch his face during the TV discussions. He rolls his eyes and smirks while listening to others, which is OK for a republician spokesman but not OK for a newsman. Watch Jim Lehrer on NPR, that is how a real newsman performs his job. But you're right Brit Hume does equal fox news. Brit is no more a newsman than Oberman.

#24     Jan 7, 2010
  5. mxjones

mxjones

Fox News is the channel of the Republicans too, which is OK because it is not really news.

So, Brit and Fox are a fit.

#25     Jan 7, 2010
  6. rc822

rc822

If Fox isn't really news, I find it interesting that more Democrats watch it than they do MSNBC, CNN, or any other Obama ass kiss network.
    And MSNBC with Olbermann and Matthews are the mouths of the soon to be extinct Democratic party. Real change is coming Nov. 2nd, 2010.

#26     Jan 7, 2010
  7. mxjones

mxjones

Where are you stats/sources? I have never heard "more Democrats watch it than..." any other network. Is that something Hannity or Beck told you?

I don't watch Olbermann, so I can't comment. As far as CNN or other networks, I watch them in passing and don't see any bias towards Obama. Again, probably something else Hannity or Beck tell you everyday.

Real change? If you think Republicans taking over anything - again - will be change, you are beyond help. They had plenty of years to perform some change, and didn't do anything.

But we should return the conversation back to Brit Hume and Tiger...there are plenty of political threads you can go bitch about Obama on.

#27     Jan 7, 2010