Tiger Gags Another Week End

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Another dog-whistler happily weighs in. What a surprise.

#11     Aug 29, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Those racist bastards! Home of the KKK.

#12     Aug 29, 2012
  3. You are not a golfer, but you want him to pay you a few million dollars to advise on a subject you know nothing about ?

#13     Aug 29, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Is Gabs trying to turn a golf thread into some kind of racist diatribe?

Man, that *is* pathetic.

#14     Aug 29, 2012
  5. It's what they do. They hinged their hopes on the SCOTUS, now, feeling bitch slapped, they are flailing.

After Obama wins, they will be talking succession and armed revolution. Bookmark this post for after election day. I guarantee this is how it will go down.

#15     Aug 29, 2012
  6. Tiger lost his mojo, but he's still better than most. What he should have done after wifey clubed his ass, is came out to the next tournament with a couple babes on his arm, a bottle of Jack Daniels, pat of of the ho's on the rear end and said, I' been tappin' dat' ass all night, I'm still half fucked up, and we all know I'm going to win by 5 strokes. Instead he tried to make nice and his game has never been the same.

#16     Aug 29, 2012
  7. Well, they have a home here. They know it, so they can come and say the things they could never say to actual breathing humans without getting knocked out or worse.

#17     Aug 29, 2012
  8. On this, we agree. He was a dog from day one, and he should have been comfortable with that.

#18     Aug 29, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll say it to your face. Let me know the next time you're taking the bus down here to see your parents in the Atlanta ghetto.

#19     Aug 29, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This post was originally in Chit Chat. That's where I first saw it. Politics and race had absolutely nothing to do with it. How it got side tracked into a discussion of something OTHER than Tiger's recent poor stroke performance is a testament of how fucked up some of you are.

#20     Aug 29, 2012