TI Whistleblower David Scheuermann, Where are Your Trading Records?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deadbear, Aug 12, 2006.

1. deadbear

deadbear

Here is proof that Tailhook, David Scheuermann promised to show us his trading records. Of course he claims now he never promised to show us them. Typical tailhook.These post were on his web board.

Date: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:22pm
    Subject: Re: Re: Class Action Lawsuit
    davefromti
    Send IM
    Send Email
    Invite to Yahoo! 360º

Hey Idiot want to see my statements lets make it interesting - I challenge you to a $100,000 wager that i can show you statements on my Real Tick account that I have not exited a trade with a loss since Sep 16 2005 (up until April 17 as I am still holding)except with the week of xmas where I held for a weeek but my exit order was filled at my profit target - if you would like to take this challenge contact my attorney - I will put up $100,000 in escrow and so will you and when I'm proven correct your $100,000 becomes mine - I love a sure bet
    Chicken?

Date: Fri Apr 21, 2006 0:04am
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: Class Action Lawsuit
    davefromti
    Send IM
    Send Email
    Invite to Yahoo! 360º

I dont mind verifying my statements to you but to post daily statements for 9 months is over a 180 pages - plus I am not the one on trial here - If someone wants to call me a liar I think I am entitled to damages when I prove them wrong - just as I would be extremely liable for the things I am saying about Franz if they were not true - and I know they are true so I am willing to stick my neck out to call someone a liar in public - so if you want to challenge my credibility you should oweme when you are proven wrong - just as i would owe franz unlimited damages if i were proved wrong - but i am not so i have nothing to worry about - but if anyone wants to call me a phony but they are not willing to accept any liability if they are proven wrong - then you sir are gutless - dont call someone a liar unless you are willing to back it up - do you think i would risk all that i have if there was any chance i could be found liable - truth is the greatest defense - but ince I am traveling for the next 2 weeks I acnt do anything now but if some skeptics still insist I will se if there is anyone at my broker or I will even ask my accountant to provide an audited verification of what I am saying- I have no problem with that -

Date: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:43am
    Subject: Re: Re: Class Action Lawsuit
    davefromti
    Send IM
    Send Email
    Invite to Yahoo! 360º

as I said I am leaving to go to Miami in an hour to visit my wife's mother who is there from central america - then I go to Amsterdam - so I really dont have time rt now - but I do want to silence any nay sayers who doubt me - I will have an audited statement prepared and notarized proving that at least up until this week since I am still holding that I have not exited with a loss since Sep 15 - I dont just want to show a month - I do not mind proving -- still I would have to post 30 daily statemens - but if I am going to prove it I might as well prove it back to Sept - so I will through an audited report- that will be much simpler and only about 1 or 2 pages - If I wasnt going out of town I would do it next week - But I will - someone can feel free to remind me in 2 weeks when I get back

2. deadbear

deadbear

Hey Dave, Don't you owe Afshin some money Mr Clean? What about all those commisions you made on people you have encouraged to get a refund or chargeback. Don't you owe that money back to Afshin?