Thursday's Down Is About To Start-- Check it now!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Frank if we do indeed sell off next week dont you think we'll see a lot of those Joe Six Pack guys telling us how they shorted the big rally?

#21     Mar 12, 2008
  2. nope, they are not enlightened enough to be able to short effectively....shorting is left to people with knowledge and skill...bagholding and praying (plus posting 20+ times a day) are for the unskilled set. Enjoy the bounce kids!

#22     Mar 12, 2008
  3. This is a very poor close...

#23     Mar 12, 2008
  4. It depends on which side. A very good close for the shorts. Learn how to read the market.

#24     Mar 12, 2008
    #25     Mar 12, 2008
  6. Ahh I see what we have here, riskfree has a bit of a memory / reading comprehension problem. You seem to think I really care what you had to say. Now hurry and read this thread one more time, and this time more carefully where I say:

Its on page four of this thread, ... are you back now? Good.

Did you notice where I ( as in me not you ) didn’t recall saying there were no trades... now we fast forward to your comments on this page of this entertaining thread where you say...

In your little ditty over here on this page of this thread you twist the truth and state things as if I didn’t recall what you wrote. Sorry but that’s just not how it went down, Reading this thread more carefully shows that.... I said I( as in me not you ) didn’t recall saying there are not trades with a guarantee.... and I dont believe I have ever said that.

Now remember since you’ve stated you’re no longer going to reply to me that, You cannot delete the history or change it. You have no escape but accept the facts. You cannot win against the facts. Continue arguing with the facts. If you do, not only you are a liar but a fabricator and a manipulator of facts. What you wrote is more than a lie because you had access to all of my posts in this thread. You chose twist the facts not me.

I don’t mind spending a smidge of my time with a miserable person like you. Even though you don’t provide any value there is a certain entertainment factor. I have responded in a similar way to your arrogance an fact twisting even knowing it would not shut you up, obviously you are ill, a liar and a fabricator of facts, but mostly in desperate need of the attention of strangers and you’re willing to do anything for some recognition.

I know I know I sort of stole those last to paragraphs from your nasty reply but they were so fitting.

Have a wonderful and interesting evening

#26     Mar 12, 2008