Thursday's Down Is About To Start-- Check it now!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Mar 12, 2008.

1. S2007S

S2007S

dont play options on UWM, trade it all the time though, waiting for 42-44 range to get long, also own UVT. Huge spread on UVT though.

#11     Mar 12, 2008

2. Thanks for the info. I checked UWM option chain. They have one, but spreads are large. I will think of a way to play it. I think that you posted that info in the thread of two days ago (Monday). In that thread there was also plenty of short bag holders who asked why anyone would go long. I told one of them that because the reward does not warrants the risk, and also because of gaps. I never heard from that crowd the next day (Yesterday).

The market is in the hand of buyers now, but I am also looking for a pullback to go long. I sold all my long IWM position at the close yesterday.

I do not like being long on Thursday, so I will not buy until thursday passes.

#12     Mar 12, 2008
  3. At 1.45Pm the market is down $0.40 from the time you posted your comment. I take it that you and your followers hate $0.40 gains, but love $-0.40 losses. Anything I write and made as calls in this are posted live, and anyone can check them by going to my history. So far all of them have been right! The tick is always with the people who are right. Only the tick is my judge--- a judge that never fails to deliver sentences paid from the pockets of the other side.

#13     Mar 12, 2008
  4. Congratulations...now start a journal.

#14     Mar 12, 2008
  5. The guy/gal who posted the above have no shame and just a joulous or other things. The readers will judge that person. He made many similar comments to the above, and have been always wrong with the facts that emerged later. Anyone can read my market calls (they are in the history and called in advance and live) (the market has been down since he made his post and at the time am writing this with $0.50 gains on IWM).

In addition, this same person said there was no trades with a guarantee of no capital losses. Go to this thread to read him (and my posts)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1816807

Here is his post:

Here is the punch delivered to his nose (note that no one bother to even answer him/her because they know that what s/he wrote was wrong).

#15     Mar 12, 2008
  6. It is ok LH. But now I am starting to worry, because when people see that it is going down, it may actually do the opposite. I will go check the charts (but may not post again).

#16     Mar 12, 2008
  7. [​IMG]

#17     Mar 12, 2008
  8. LongHorns. Thank you. Afterr reading your last post, checked the charts, bought IWM at 67.29. Just off loaded for $0.19 gain at $67.49. You still have ($0.30+$0.55-$0.19) to pay back!:D

PS: I might go short if it goes back to $68.00 area today.

#18     Mar 12, 2008
    #19     Mar 12, 2008
  10. the fed comes in with a hot beef injection which in turn starts a furious short covering rally (bear market variety). Now we have all the joe six packs posting at a furious rate at how smart they were to keep their 3 shares of GOOG (bought at 650+) and not sell when it went down 20% right after they bot it. Next week when the rally fails this place will become more pleasant, but enjoy the bounce children!

#20     Mar 12, 2008