Thursday's Down Is About To Start-- Check it now!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Mar 12, 2008.

1. She is getting ready to roll down. Check her (the market that is). Will Thursday be red? I have orders on IWM at 68.30, but damn they did not get hit.

2. Since I posted IWM is already down $0.30.

3. Wow...a huge .004% move!!!

Start a jounal so we don't have to be subjected to your constant postings.

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

when did you get so mean?? :D it was between 05-06 :D

5. You must be a bag holder, LH. Anyone who followed my market call on Monday would be now sitting on 5.5% gains in IWM. Now they should get out, and wait for Thursday to pass.

6. S2007S

S2007S

forget IWM trade UWM...

7. I'm a bag holder because I made fun of your need to pat yourself on the back for a .004% move on an ETF?

You should start a journal to keep track of all your great calls. That way ET knows exactly where to look when you decide to graciously give us all your awesome winnings trades.

8. :)

9. You are right my friend. Proshares version. Move movement.
    I trade options on IWM, that is why I play IWM. I will check if there is an option chain on UWM. Thanks for the info.
    Do you play options on UWM?

10. Longhorn, great post but it wont happen. He is here for ego reasons only and there is no back patting to be had on the market calls that dont work out.

Ask him where his "risk free trading strategy" is. According to his own words he only takes risk for sport.

Nuf said!

#10     Mar 12, 2008