thug jews beating up defenseless civilians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bighitter1, Jul 2, 2006.

1. I would hope on the side of Justice though a legal process, not through a self righteous vigilante based process.

#21     Jul 4, 2006
  2. "I am saying that people who tend to single out minor Israeli mistakes and abuses ignoring huge mistakes of their enemies and the rest of the world are antisemites."

So their poo stinks worse, is that the argument? And since their poo stinks worse, people shouldn't address the stinky poo of Israel?

You just claimed that Israel is the only "civilized nation" in the region, then tell us why they are not held to that standard?

Why do they get a free pass for uncivilized behavior?

#22     Jul 4, 2006
  3. Usually you achieve peace by winning the war, especially the war that they did not start. You don't achieve peace by turning the other cheek, that has never happened.

And please in future don't forget to mention that it was an ISLAMIC University, not exactly a citadel of science, liberalism and open-mindedness , it makes a hell of a lot of difference.

#23     Jul 4, 2006
  4. Criminals think the same way, they say "my father was exploited by a capitalist pig, my mother got cancer and my family got broke because of the greedy pharmaceutical companies, and then my mother died and then my father also died from a heart attack. I grew up poor, with no parents and no education and now I can't get a job. So it is my right now to fight for my survival, while taking back what the capitalist system took away from me. I am going to rob a bank."

#24     Jul 4, 2006
  5. So it is okay to bomb an Islamic University where innocent citizens are?

Which war crime statute offers that type of exemption?

#25     Jul 4, 2006
  6. Gee, no wonder arabs love your people!!!
    I am no fan of arabs, but through history, they had their share of intelectual contributions to humanity....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_scientists_and_scholars

#26     Jul 4, 2006
  7. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Very well said.

Have you also noticed how dddooo always likes to play down Israels indiscretions as 'minor mistakes'.

Since when has the cold blodded and deliberate murder been a 'minor mistake'?

Since when has the creation of a ghetto a-la Hitler style been a 'minor mistake'

Since when has cutting off water to children been a 'minor mistake'?

etc, etc, etc.

I always see Israel as 50% to blame in the current situation. The difference between Palestinians and Israel however is that Palestinians dont cry being histories victim at every opportunity. The Palestinians know they are the under dogs, so what do they have to lose? They are not supported by the west, and they are not supported by other Arab states. They are just used as tools by Syria and Iran. The children are the ultimate victims and tomorrows terrorists.

I think it's about time we said enough is enough and helped out the Palestinians. What do we have to lose? In 10-20 years time, it may well be they who are terrorizing our country with another 9-11 and worse. The American people owe it to ourselves to lend a hand here.

#27     Jul 4, 2006
  8. The arrogance, conceit and lordiness embodied in this one sentence is probably the best explanation why this conflict has dragged on for 60 years.

#28     Jul 4, 2006
  9. Of course, the conflict has nothing to do with the fact that 300 million arabs want to wipe Israel off the map and drive 5 mln jews occupying whopping 0.5% of the region into the sea. The conflict is based on my arrogance and conceit.

#29     Jul 4, 2006
  10. Was anyone killed or wounded? ...See, I did not think so.

#30     Jul 4, 2006