thug jews beating up defenseless civilians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bighitter1, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Gee, just one last thing. Since when a soldier is "taken hostage" by the enemy? Why not calling him a "prisoner"?

So, by Israel's logic, Al-Qaeda prisoners in Guantanamo are actually "arab hostages" and not prisoners? They were extracted from their own countries too into an enemy military base.

#11     Jul 4, 2006
  2. FWIW: Some seem to not be clear on the following:
    • One can be a Jew but not an Israeli.
    • One can be an Israeli but not a Jew.
    • One can be a Muslim but not an Arab.
    • One can be Arab and not be a Muslim.
    • One can be an Israeli and a Muslim.
    • One can be Arab and Israeli.
    • One can be Arab and a Jew.

#12     Jul 4, 2006
  3. Sadly, this will not happen.

America has made Israel the "chosen peope" of the Middle East.

#13     Jul 4, 2006
  4. Actually America has nothing to do with the fact that Israel is the only democracy, the only civilized nation in the region and the only country sincerely seeking peace and not threatening to wipe their enemies off the map or drive them into the sea (even though it actually can).

#14     Jul 4, 2006
  5. Sadly, you make a poor defender of Jewish people. The "choir boys" term is a Christian/Western culture term to portray a group of innocent and fault-free persons. Nothing wrong about that. Should I have written instead

a. Israel people are not 100% Kosher for sure..
    So you're saying that Israel (and Jews) never did anything wrong, never made a mistake, never abused or took advantage of anyone. And saying otherwise is anti-semitism.

That's BS. No one in the world thinks that way. Even Americans are much more self-critical than that.

#15     Jul 4, 2006
  6. In addition, one can be a Jew and not practice Judaism.

# A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Jew&r=66

#16     Jul 4, 2006
  7. America has everything to do with it.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Oh, and Iraq and Afghanistan are a democracy, civilized nations sincerely seeking peace....according to George Bush.

#17     Jul 4, 2006
  8. sorry doodoo but my BS detectors are blowing up. Please explain to me how do you achieve peace by bombing a university. Is it ok killing 100 civilians to kill just one terrorist? To me, that doesn't sound more civilized than their arab neighbors.

#18     Jul 4, 2006
  9. Indeed, one can be a Muslim Jew.

So whose side is the Israeli Arab Muslim Jew going to be on? :confused: LOL

#19     Jul 4, 2006
  10. Sadly, you make a poor defender of Jewish people. The "choir boys" term is a Christian/Western culture term to portray a group of innocent and fault-free persons. Nothing wrong about that.
    Yep, they are no saints, they don't turn the other cheek, they are fighting for their very existence as a country, as a matter of fact when they are attacked they retaliate and their retaliation is usually significantly harsher than the original attack. I am sure that does not meet your "choir boys" criteria though but that's what I was talking about.

a. Israel people are not 100% Kosher for sure..
    I suppose Germans are, or maybe brits, the french, italians, right? Let alone arabs and muslims. I don't remember you criticizing all those nations.

So you're saying that Israel (and Jews) never did anything wrong, never made a mistake, never abused or took advantage of anyone. And saying otherwise is anti-semitism.
    I am saying that people who tend to single out minor Israeli mistakes and abuses ignoring huge mistakes of their enemies and the rest of the world are antisemites.

#20     Jul 4, 2006