thug jews beating up defenseless civilians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bighitter1, Jul 2, 2006.

1. i've spoken out and called most arabs idiots as they fight among themselves. but to use f-16's and missiles supplied by the united states to hit defenseless civilians with 40 year old ak-47's is genocide. all for one shitty soldier whose life is worth 1000 arabs. this will hurt the jew bad down the road as it makes the anti jew hate grow 10 fold which means israel will have suicide bombers coming at them from every direction now.

2. The cycle of violence continues....

Which means more victims, which means more rationalization of further violence, which is never ending...

3. Pabst

Pabst

An Arab and a Jew are on seated next to each other on a long flight from New York to L.A. Preferring comfort the Jewish gentleman removes his shoes while airborne. Mid flight, in socks, he needs to retire to the washroom for some brief relief. As the Jew is getting up the Arab asks" I cannot drink liquor but a soft drink would sooth my thirst, when you return could you bring me a drink?"

"Of course" replied the Jew. As soon as the Jew leaves his seat the Arab leans down and spits in each of the Jew's shoes. The Jew returns. A while later, the shoeless Jew once again excuses himself from his seat, once again the Arab spits in the Jews shoes. With his usual decorum the Jew returns holding a drink for the Arab. As the plane approaches LAX the Jew places his feet in the moist, gooey shoes. "Oh" the Jew moans, "When will it end. The suffering, the mistrust, the spitting in the shoes, the pissing in the drinks...."

4. but to use f-16's and missiles supplied by the united states to hit defenseless civilians with 40 year old ak-47's is genocide.
    Hmm, not a single raghead was killed. Some genocide.

all for one shitty soldier whose life is worth 1000 arabs.
    As long as arabs realize the stakes I hope they'll think twice before attacking/kidnapping israeli citizens. It's kind of hard to come up with 76,000 virgins every time they kill an Israeli.

it makes the anti jew hate grow 10 fold
    LOL, you can't be seriously trying to threaten Israel and/or jews with more hate. That's why they have their own country and are building the fence so that they could tell antisemitic, anti-israel scum to "Go fuck themselves".

5. Quote from Pabst:

I believe killing an Israeli civilian in peacetime is as great a crime as killing one of our troops in war.

I realize you're a bit of an anti-semite. I can dig that. But anytime we can find any excuse to take out a bunch of Arabs, I'm all for it. I'd just do more bombing and a lot less occupying and rebuilding.

6. I don't know much about Israel and their shenanigans in the Middle East. I don't care either. (EDIT maybe I should care more but the US media never questions Israel's foreign policy. Even our beloved president GW Bush gets more heat from journalists.)

All I know is

a. They are not choir boys for sure.

b. Anyone not kissing ass to Israel, or jews in general, is automatically called an anti-semite.

Does telling it like it is makes me an anti-semite?

7. it is obvious that the israeli gov has an agenda here...how do u justify a reaction like that for a hostage? they just takin' this oportunity to try and get rid of the hamas gov, innit.

8. it is obvious that the israeli gov has an agenda here...
    Doesn't every country have an agenda in the Middle East?

how do u justify a reaction like that for a hostage?
    It's not just a hostage, together with thousands or Kassam rocket attacks on peaceful Israeli communities it was a de-facto declaration of war against Israel.

they just takin' this oportunity to try and get rid of the hamas gov, innit.
    I don't know if that's true but if it was true would you blame them? That's Hamas we're talking about, that's not Mother Teresa or Amnesty International.

9. When the US goes into Iraq, everyone critizices us for not letting the UN solve the Sadam Hussein situation.

When Israel attacks arab civilians over one stinking soldier, everyone forgets about the UN and about attempting diplomatic solutions.

Let's at least subject Israel to the same standards the international community have for Americans, of for any other country.

10. a. They are not choir boys for sure.
    Your antisemitic dream that Jews/Israelis become choir boys once again will never come true.

b. Anyone not kissing ass to Israel, or jews in general, is automatically called an anti-semite.
    Anyone bashing israel and jews, demanding that they become "choir boys", applying a different standard to them vs the standard applied to their enemies and the rest of the world can and should be called an anti-semite or an idiot or most likely both.

Does telling it like it is makes me an anti-semite?
    Telling things like they are makes no one an anti-semite, saying what you said in this and another thread sure does.

#10     Jul 4, 2006