Thug In Chief Obama: FOX News Is "Destructive"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Sep 28, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

#21     Sep 28, 2010
  2. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...Yep. You've proven the source of all this FOX News math!! Thanks.

#22     Sep 28, 2010
  3. John Kerry: “We have an electorate that doesn’t always pay that much attention to what’s going on so people are influenced by a simple slogan rather than the facts or the truth or what’s happening,”

You and hermit are doing a fine job in confirming Kerry's statement.

http://www.gwu.edu/staticfile/GW/Mediaroom/bg-0927-questionnaire.pdf

#23     Sep 28, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

You're in a losing trade, Bugs. Cut your losses. See you on another thread.

#24     Sep 28, 2010
  5. Did you find out what 81+71 is?

#25     Sep 28, 2010
  6. Now that you've made it clear that you've just made it up, it's easy to understand.

#26     Sep 28, 2010
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

if you just want to be a smart ass about everything, then interpret things whatever way you wish.

personally, i interpret those stats to mean that the country trusts fox news MORE than it does all the other media outlets (which it knows simply tote the obama agenda).

i watch fox news exclusively. i never watch any of the other stations - not once. does that mean i buy into everything fox says? no. but i know i'm certainly not going to get the truth from the other stations, and i like oreilly and hannity.

but close your eyes, ears and pretend you know best, and just make smarmy comments about it. it's certainly not bothering me and it's obviously not making one iota of difference to fox's ratings.

#27     Sep 29, 2010
  8. Apparently Kerry doesn't remember, "Yes We Can", and "Hope and Change"... those "simple slogans" seduced non-thinking American voters into electing a COMMUNIST as President.

And of course Obama sees Fox News as destructive. He and his minions are trying to craft a Statist government and culture behind closed doors so that the people have no clue as to what happening to the country. Anyone who shines the light of truth on their dark actions would of course be seen as "destructive".... that be Beck, Hannity, Asman, Covuto, Napolitano and others. If (Big IF) America survives this Progressive/Communist power play by Obama, et al, all freedom loving Americans will be greatly indebted to the fellas at Fox.

#28     Sep 29, 2010
  9. No argument. FOX News is woefully biased and I'm sure they could be considered destructive to the marxist agenda of the radical left. This is not news! What would be news is Obama, the media, and the left in general admitting that MSBNC and CNN have a favorable, left leaning bias during most of their programming day, and that NBC, ABC and CBS are all favorable left leaning outlets in their reporting as well. Now that would be news.

#29     Sep 29, 2010
  10. Winner winner chicken dinner!

#30     Sep 29, 2010