Throw your partisanship out the window...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ivanovich, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Throw away partisanship and visit a partisan site.

:D

2. Unfortunately you must visit a partisan site to get news like this (assuming it is ligitamate) since the liberal media would never publish somethign like this. This is not considered newsworthy by the MSM since it does not slander our troops, report death and destruction, or vilify Bush. Media today are trying desperately to push an agenda and are partly succesful by contorlling the infomration flow. Fortuantely for the people alternatives are coming online so perhaps in a few years the MSM will give up their bullshit agendas and actually start reporting news without a political agenda associated with it.

3. We agree, it is a very partisan site.

4. It is legit. If you check the comments, someone posted a link that has the original letter and press conference where it was mentioned.

It's a good letter, that's my only point. The fact that ZZZzzzz is too stupid to comment on anything but the actual site is unsurprising.

5. Thats about the phoniest piece of writing I've seen since the iraq fiasco started.

Perhaps you mean "good" as in a "good piece of fiction"?

6. I do not deny that it is a partisan site.

Do you deny that the majority of the MSM is partisan?

7. Nope.

I do think the mixture of nationalism and religion is a dangerous mix though....

8. Their savagery reached such a level that they stuffed the corpses of children with explosives and tossed them into the streets in order to kill grieving parents attempting to retrieve the bodies of their young.

Wow! this is as horrible as throwing dissidents into wood chippers, or dragging premature babies from their incubators and throwing them on the floor.

Seriously, how can any body believe this kind of drivel?
    Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a third time, you'll never fool me again because I'm yours. :)

9. I agree that nationalism mixed with religion is a dangerous thing, hence the problems with the Middle East right now.

Like most other things in life, nationalism and religion in moderation are good things. Too far to either side (ultra or non-existant) and things get out of balance as they are now in the middle east.

#10     Feb 14, 2006