"Throw grandma under the bus!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gord, Mar 29, 2008.

1. You flip out way tooooo much about this guy. If he's elected...then power will swing way back to congress.

Is there another Newt?

#51     Mar 31, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

Please stop - I don't know whether I will be able to sleep tonight. I feel like a bully picking on the Down Syndrome kid in the play-yard.

I'm sorry already... [​IMG]

#52     Mar 31, 2008

3. yeah.. now waddle off chicken hawk. i find it hard to believe a coward chickenhawk like you ever bullied anything except maybe some little old ladies.

#53     Mar 31, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

I just noticed that you dishonestly edited my quote. How ratboyish of you.

But from a congenital liar I am not surprised... [​IMG]

#54     Mar 31, 2008
  5. damn girl.. you whine worse than my lil niece. of course i edited your quote... not the first time either. pretty funny if you ask me. not like i tried to hide it chickenhawk.

see ya gordeenia.

#55     Mar 31, 2008
  6. ok.. i have had enough of the neoturd chickenhawk for awhile... he is the 4th or 5th idiot that i have ever used the ignore feature on. bye gordeenia! you're gone.

#56     Mar 31, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

Damn! If you weren't such a liar I'd dance a jig... [​IMG]

But I find it hard to believe you... [​IMG]

#57     Mar 31, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Obama's a joke. After 20 years of hanging around and being mentored by rev. Wright he says "boy, about one more minute of those sermons and I would have split but the old guy apologized" [my paraphrase]. What a bullshit artist that guy is. His job in real life was not very real, he was a Civil Rights lawyer, those guys all seem to be commie America haters going after cops... Obama is becoming less special the more we get to know him, no?

#58     Apr 1, 2008
  9. Gord

Gord

Yes.

A bunch of Obama lies are beginning to surface now. Seems he lied in his first book about his father being sponsered by JFK's family. Turns out to be a complete fabrication.

Now he's lying about some questionaire he filled out from his /96 state senate run. Turns out he was a lot more candid about his EXTREME left leanings in that questionaire than he is with his twisting and dodging today, including his whining about being labeled a liberal. Actually though, I agree with him here. He is even further left than liberal. He is a commie in liberal drag, through and through.

#59     Apr 1, 2008
  10. Gord

Gord

Speaking about teaching morality to his daughters Obama said:

"If they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with a STD at the age of sixteen."

Barack Obama sees having a baby as equivalent to getting an STD?!? Having a baby is "punishment"?!? Is this the moral teaching he learned from his mentor, Reverend Wright?!?

#60     Apr 2, 2008