"Throw grandma under the bus!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gord, Mar 29, 2008.

1. "Ike" never served in the Senate.

#241     May 6, 2008
  2. I know that...I was just seeing who was paying attention. Lot's of yap...not much ass around here.

Good on you P.

#242     May 6, 2008
  3. Gord

Gord

I was wondering about you Doc (I know - sometimes I just throw away good time on the most useless things). I thought maybe you were a troll, but you don't fit the definition very well. (You're welcome.) But I finally have you pegged. You keep showing up in threads adding nothing useful, but leaving a bad smell and then moving on to the next area to stink up. You are the crap on bulletin board sidewalks. Your posts are like when a person steps on something yicky and smelly but is not quite sure just what it is - they just know it is revolting and want to get it off their shoe... [​IMG]

#243     May 7, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

#244     May 7, 2008
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Doesn't matter. The left cares not a whit, not one tiny little bit about hypocrisy. He could come out tomorrow with a rebate for tax purchases, then on Friday say we should double gasoline taxes. Then on Monday he could say that gasoline is the right of every American and should be provided free of charge. Then on Tuesday say it should be banned.

Doesn't matter. You see, Obama is about Hope. And Change. Change leads to hope which gives us more change and makes for a worldwide renewal that lets individuals care deeply about their communities. Whatever policy decisions he makes and reverses the next day, none of that matters. He hasn't reveresed on hope and change. Obama has never said that hope and change are bad, and that's what is important.

I wish I were joking. But I'm not.

#245     May 7, 2008
  6. Gorditalita

Don't try to make a funny. It doesn't suit you.

#246     May 7, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

It wasn't a joke... [​IMG]

#247     May 7, 2008