Three Oakland cops dead, one more in grave condition

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Thoughts and prayers to all the decent cops the hold the fuckers in check.

#31     Mar 24, 2009

2. Yeah, but it's the exception not the rule. Don't be going dealing drugs and engage in gang activity and blame on your blackness. Somebody said no wonder cops and blacks don't get a long, well it's because a lot of blacks are worthless bums, lazy creeps, and the good blacks are generalized with the bad ones, this is why they don't get along. Keep in mind, there are many black cops, and most hate their own people.

#32     Mar 24, 2009
  3. JDL

JDL

down goes another PIG :D

#33     Mar 24, 2009
  4. That first video is of a little bitchy asshole that didn't like the cop's attitude when he was arresting her for auto theft... but she's playing it nicey nice for the tv cameras. She says it was not theft, she just had the car without permission !! Ok, think, for a minute, the cop, all he knows is that the car is reported stolen and he has two perps... and who knows what info he got when he radio'd in, she could have a long rap sheet.... that's all he knows, then she assaults him and he shows her who is in charge... He's pleading not guilty and I think he'll get off on the charge, he was assaulted and he responded. Asshole segments of the culture that don't cooperate with police generally have to pay for it by living in shithole neighborhoods and having criminals in charge... either the proper culture is in charge or the shithead criminals are in charge.. it's easy to tell who is in charge by just driving through a neighborhood, looks like shit, criminals are in charge, looks nice, the proper authorities are in charge.. unless it's the Godfather's neighborhood, then the criminals and the proper authorities are both in charge... not real sure how that works but the schools are good in the Godfather's neighborhood, he won't have it any other way...

#34     Mar 24, 2009
  5. I remember the stories on talk radio. The police were not going out at night. And fuck you too, as long as I have to post in this pos thread...

#35     Mar 24, 2009
  6. Completely irrelevant! Does not address the issue of blacks slaughtering each other and then complaining when a cop kills or arrests the punk doing the crime.

#36     Mar 25, 2009
  7. Agreed 100%

#37     Mar 25, 2009
  8. JDL

JDL

95% of violence happens within your own race, so blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites and so on. just the way it is.

#38     Mar 25, 2009
  9. I'm hypothesizing that Black behavior is caused by Democrats. The Human Genome Project debunked the idea that Blacks are genetically very different from Whites... they did not find the genetic differences to support the bullshit story that life originated in Africa and then the new and improved model showed up fifty thousand years later in Europe.. what kind of story would Europeans make up anyhow, other than some self-aggrandizing story that eases their conscience about the rape of Africa and her resources and feeds their pride regarding superiority?? Likely if Africans were the intellectual leadership of the world the story would be the reverse [and it would explain why Blacks dance so much better too].

I'm further hypothesizing that the Democratic Party is really nothing more than a business if not an economic sector. It encompasses the lawsuit industry and the bribery by business sector. They are smarter than fortune five hundred leaders for sure, they run a much more complex game... take the black voting block for an example. If black voters worked in the private sector they would leave the democratic reservation, for one thing they are social conservatives, for another, once they got a few paychecks they would realize that if their taxes were lower they would have more to spend. Democrats sue private sector employers to the extent that nobody in the private sector can afford to hire a black worker. Then they tell the black voters that they are underemployed due to racism, which they will cure with some lawsuits... pretty clever really... and Democrats encourage rebellion against the police based on racism charges which causes blacks to live in shitty neighborhoods that are run by criminals. That forces black voters to be further dependent on the Democrats to "help them out"... it's clever, I could not pull it off, mainly because I don't lie but hey....

#39     Mar 25, 2009
  10. Black behavior, eh?
    Gee, I've never heard of such a term.
    Must be in YOUR racist dictionary.

Congratulations.
    You look more like an ignorant fool with each passing day.

#40     Mar 25, 2009