threads being deleted

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by zdreg, Nov 30, 2010.

1. zdreg

zdreg

threads on JC trading have been deleted for 2 days in a row.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3023118#post3023118
    "Forums ›› Direct-Access Brokers ›› Prop Firms ›› jc trading thread magically disappeared..

this 2nd one has also "magically" disappeared.

"zdreg

New Post 11-30-10 02:42 PM

a disappearing thread is not the song it's magic. deletion may be the result of someone having an itchy finger or maybe someone having a connection to the firm brought pressure. it is hard to say. it could be many things. if u have an interest in thismatter or any controversial thread make a copy. a link will not be useful for the future if thread is deleted."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3023118#post3023118

maybe the moderator of the thread didn't like my post particularly my advice to save controversial threads. he,therefore, deleted the entire thread.

what's the answer?

it is the time now that when a thread is deleted or closed the moderator has to give a specific public answer for any change.

2. Joe

Joe

If the thread was started by Market Surfer, I've deleted the thread. He's been knocked off by me twice in the past couple of days.

3. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

these were not surf threads

4. zdreg

zdreg

please ask the moderator the reason for deleting the thread. it is likely that it was either personal or the moderator has connections to JC trading.

5. bone

bone

Please consider moving the thread 'Professional Day Trading' from the Educational Resources section over to the Journals section, since it appears to be an on-the-run collection of market calls made by one individual with very little discussion.

6. Joe

Joe

It has been moved.

Thank you.