Thread Title

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by mgookin, Jul 22, 2009.

1. I come to the home page, click on Forums, then scroll down through the categories and middle click on the titles which interest me.

When I middle click on a title which I have been reading for some time, and is quite lengthy, I'll click for "last post."

The problem arises when I get to the bottom and commence reading stories from the tabs in my browser. For the stories which I clicked the "last post" link, I am at the bottom of the story and I have no idea what the title/ subject is. So then I have to scroll all the way back to the top to get the title, then back down to read. This could be more efficient.

The title could be in the Address Bar of the browser.
    The title could be in a frozen frame near the top or bottom of the window.
    Or the smart people at ET could come up with an even better idea.

My two cents.
    Thanks for listening.

2. Joe

Joe

Depending on your web browser, the thread title is displayed at the top of the browser window. Currently I am on Safari and it is displayed.

3. Even when you clicked on "last post" and you're at the bottom of a page you can see the thread title?

FYI: I'm on MSIE7.

4. Joe

Joe

I just did it, on my windows Machine running IE 7 and it shows just fine. It might be an issue with your browser but it looks like its working just fine.

Look at your browser, the very top. Do you see "Thread Title"?

5. Ah ha - it's on the tab!

Thank's Joe.

I'll wear the dunce cap on this one.

Great venue you have here. I'm sure many, like myself, have benefitted from it.

Cheers!