Thousands riot in China, attack police, burn cars

Discussion in 'Economics' started by trader99, Jun 29, 2005.

1. My god, get a life or just kill yourself, either way, it'll improve this board.

#11     Jun 30, 2005
  2. I think it's time for the CIA to put the smackdown on those communist bastards.

#12     Jun 30, 2005
  3. Tell you what a Pismo, do you know where Quantico, VA is? Do you know that there's is a Marine Corps base there. Do this if you have the balls. Ask the sentry where Delta Company 4th Light Armored Reconaissance is. Go there. Ask for Captain Butler, then we can have a nice sitdown chat about economics and the ramifications of the Chins factor in international politics and global economy. WHat am I talking about, a little punk like you would piss in his pants at the very sight of so many marines tha make you look like a 8 year old french girl. And for god's sake stop following me around on this board. It's creepy.

#13     Jun 30, 2005
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

this shit happens every day in china

thing is - their govt dont like foreign journalists so this stuff rarely gets published in the 'outside world' - as we are all told

also bear in mind the difference in mentality of the chinese population: i am told that unlike the west, people just dont think in terms of the individual as the west does. the whole mentality is geared towards the common good of the population.

so what if a few people get deaded in an accident building a railway or something? their attitude is that there are plenty more where the last one came from. life aint so precious over there.

this is only what i was told by a buddy who just came back from a 2 month trip round the gaff.

this could be worrying though. the neo cons arent that good at empathizing with people who have a different outlook on things to their own fascist ways.

trade war or world war? take yer pick. but with an ass hole like bush in charge of the joint - it aint gunna be pretty kid.

#14     Jun 30, 2005
  5. #15     Jun 30, 2005