Thousands in NYC public housing still without heat, power

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The daily Ricter Retard Riddle?

#11     Nov 8, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hopefully, some of the freezing people voted for Obama. In all likelihood, the majority did. So I don't feel all that bad, strangely enough.

#12     Nov 8, 2012
  3. Fvck them liberal yankees too, I went 14 days without lectricity after Ivan.

Learn to fend for yourself ,So no sympathy here .

#13     Nov 8, 2012
  4. JamesL

JamesL

Staten Island is a Republican outpost in a heavily Democratic city with a population tilted toward working class whites.

#14     Nov 8, 2012
  5. Americans need some help, rich or poor. The crazies say Fuck em, the left say at least try to help everyone as much as we can.

And yet, they wonder why they lost so horrendously. Duh.

#15     Nov 8, 2012

6. 1) Great let govt help them then.

2) I'm not the one hurting them, the govt (and unions) are, or you can blame God if that makes you feel better.

3) Really? So how come all the rich Local democrats haven't stepped up to solve this small problem.SPECIFICALLY What are you doing about it then (since my attitude is so horrific to you )?

4) Yeah about that well of goodwill, you sorry fuckers have been depleting it for years with nary a drop in return or concern for my well being as a matter of fact you chastise me while taking whatever the fuck you think we owe you.

5) What the fvck are you complaining about? cause & effect my man blaming the observer is infantile .

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xbdDsbTmbcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Nov 8, 2012
  7. TGregg

TGregg

+1. And clearly we need government regulations that forbid storms from taking out power to public housing! Aren't these people suffering enough already? Storms should not be allowed to affect areas with public housing! Time for congress to pass a law against bad weather!

#17     Nov 8, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

A capital idea, I'm surprised the leftists haven't thought of it already. This IS how they think after all.

#18     Nov 8, 2012
  9. Well that is the underlying concept behind global warming taxation.

#19     Nov 8, 2012