Thousands gather for climate change rally in D.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Feb 17, 2013.

1. jem

jem

1. your chart does not show co2 leads warming.
    If your chart is accurate its shows warming leads c02.

2. you still dont get your climate change models and everything your fraudsters told you is a lie. including your graphs.

I am not positive... but it looks to me like your graph misleads us as to the amount of observe warming over the last 16 years.

Your chart should be showing no statistical warming.

and also from 1990 - to 2012... the ipcc data shows we are only up .28 degrees.

which is well within natural non CO2 variability.

#41     Mar 1, 2013
  2. typical crowd of kooks...

#42     Mar 1, 2013
  3. The chart is correct. The temp is right. The CO2 rise is right. And the amount of carbon released is right. The chart proves that man's emissions of CO2 is causing the current record high temps as expected when 9 billion tons of a greenhouse gas are put into the air each year.

AGW is common sense. Have any?

#43     Mar 2, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

#44     Mar 2, 2013
  5. jem

jem

You would not know common sense or common cents if you were hit in the head with 10,000 pennies.

But... I will give you the truth... again.

Our temperature histories show CO2 accumulation and dissipation trail temperature by 200 to 800 years.

Therefore... your charts do nothing to show CO2 "forces" warming.

But, people of scientific integrity refrain from making the conclusion that CO2 can not be a forcing agent because that is not a fair conclusion from the correlation in earth's climate history.
    We can say CO2 always trailed warming and cooling in our history but we can rule out that it could still do it.

So far the agw nutters have not produced any models which show CO2 to be forcing temps. Because their working models have failed.

But, maybe they will.
    So common sense tells us CO2 has not been shown to force temps here on earth, yet.

#45     Mar 2, 2013
  6. jem

jem

We can say CO2 always trailed warming and cooling in our history but we can rule out that it could still do it.

should have had a "not"

#46     Mar 2, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

AGW is monkey brain thinking. You're either an idiot or you like to argue. My vote is for the former.

#47     Mar 2, 2013