Thoughts on the CNBC Trading segment today...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by candletrader, May 1, 2002.

1. mbg

mbg

i wouldn't mind being that guys broker :)

#11     May 1, 2002
  2. was it the interview with someone named "Cris" ?

or someone else?

where was the interview held ?

just curious if anyone who saw the story
    can comment ... if not ... no big deal

thanks

seth

#12     May 1, 2002
  3. swinger

swinger

Was this segment on Business Center? If so, I could catch the replay tonight... I'd like to see it.

#13     May 1, 2002
  4. Yes, the segment was on Buiseness Center. It aired at 6:45 EST.
    I don't remember the trader's name, but he was at Momentum Securities in Chicago.

#14     May 1, 2002
  5. Sorry, that would be"Business Center". I guess I should start using the spell checker.:(

#15     May 1, 2002
  6. Rigel

Rigel

If you know the special tricks the insiders use you can make money too. The only thing better is a good tip.:cool:

#16     May 1, 2002
  7. Specific time they will be covering Trading tommorow, or just all day? I'd like to catch the segment on prop trading

#17     May 1, 2002
  8. I think it will be on tomorrow at the same time it was today. They say 5:00 EST but it didn't air until 6:45 EST. Today's segment will probably repeat tonight(business center repeat). The segment wasn't really that great anyway. Just everything you would expect to hear. They didn't mention that you have to get licensed now. Hopefully this will not start a new daytrading craze.:D

#18     May 1, 2002
  9. trdrmac

trdrmac

This is a stretch, but there was a guy on the cover of Fortune or Forbes about 2 years back who was making some serious strides. Anyone know what might have become of him?

I don't have his name, but this story made me think of the article, it is always interesting when someone is reinterviewed several years later.

#20     May 1, 2002