Thoughts on my strategy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Naturex, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Naturex

Naturex

So

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

You need to wait for more than one hour, both for a proper answer in forum & good trade to play out.

If it has a low vol on a breakout, and in the smaller time frames, like 15 mins, you notice the weakness in trend/trend lines being violated,

then it's worth trying out.

Yet be aware, of previous res turning into sup.

Btw, instead of editing the main post of the topic, you should bump it up, with a new post, because after one hour, it becomes impossible, to edit the context of any message, unless you have moderator rights(?),

because,

at the present moment, the tread/topic looks like this :

Title :

,,Thoughts on my strategy''

Context inside :

,, So ''

:D

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    remogul92, dozu888 and tomorton like this.
  3. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

IMO that is a risky strategy because when you buy you would be buying at what is in your mind, the bottom. If you buy below the support level, then you risk putting yourself in a bad position by being near a new resistance point. Remember old support becomes new resistance. And that would also involve buying or selling when the trend is making a volatile move. And even then, what if it never breaks support? Then you are waiting forever for support to break when you don't even know if it is ever going to break, and when it does, you won't know if it's a fakeout or if it is really dumping or pumping.

Nobert likes this.
  4. And that’s exactly all I saw. Was “so” :D:D

I was like “that’s a helluva strategy. I’ve been doing this all wrong!” :D

Nobert likes this.
  5. Nobert

Nobert

Lol, yup, there must be an edge in this one.

remogul92 and Trader Curt like this.
  6. My thoughts exactly! :D

remogul92 and Nobert like this.