Thought for the day............

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by acronym, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Why if you buy two stocks, one goes up and the other goes down. The next day, the one that went down, goes up, and the one that was up goes down. On the third day both go down.

I tried this with an odd number and works the same way.

#21     Apr 15, 2007
  2. Paul Kariya - - 1/2 Japanese from Vancouver. ex Anaheim Ducks star. Also played for Team Canada in Olympics. Heartbreaking miss in a shootout for gold medal in 90s. :cool:

#22     Apr 15, 2007
  3. Oh, thats probably to cater for vegetarians:D

#23     Apr 15, 2007
  4. Thought for the day;

Online gaming, is a dangerous situation.

Its entirely possible, you could, spend the entire rest of your life playing some total crap, scarcely realising it-

For gods sake people, this is no more acceptable than shooting up heroin, trust me on this one, yet gamers AREN'T locked up..........

#24     Apr 17, 2007
  5. Also, given i evidently didnt have a thought as such yesterday, this is just completely the way to go to protect people from stuff, and its just great, no complaints here, at all.

Entirely above board, im sure, and good for everyone.

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/203834

#25     Apr 17, 2007
  6. Is it okay to yell "MOVIE" in a crowded firehouse?

#26     Apr 17, 2007
  7. Thought for the day;

Junk.
    Wherever your at, have a look around.

How much, in your immediate vicinity, is total rubbish you will never use, or would want to use.

Will you REALLY use it, ever?

Junk it, you will feel better for it.

#27     Apr 19, 2007

8. I guess, that would depend on whether there were any virtual, computer graphic fire exits in the building.
    If i were a SIM, i would be VERY concerned about that, for sure.

Thought for the day;

Why isnt everything, just so much easier?
    Because that would be really nice.

#28     Apr 21, 2007
  9. Qwerty keyboards, are the modern equivelant of the executive gyrocopter.

Brilliant ideas, proven to function, with a bit of tweaking, could have been something spectacular, revolutionary.

Yet we have qwerty keyboards, your all using them, yet we dont have executive , modern designed jump start vtol gyros.

I suspect bill gates is at fault.

#29     Apr 25, 2007
  10. how come after 100 years of the industrial revolution and technology that fits in a thimble....nobody has ever improved on toilet paper? its been the same for 100 years!

#30     Apr 25, 2007