Thought Control In Chicago Schools?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Here is what i got From Magna the last couple times i made ZzzZzedophile look like an ass

#31     Mar 27, 2009
  2. Here is what i wrote back.

Joe Momma wrote on 03-27-09 04:43 PM:
    Nice to see how unbiased you are in moderating these forums for your boyfriend, ZzzZZzZZzZZzzzz has posted that stupid fucking sheep cartoon probably more than 15 times already and if you want me to i will go back and find links.

You never did get back to me on how i put you on ignore by the way.

MoMo it is obvious the mods for whatever reason like ZzZzzZz's 20 posts a day and lack of life, and ZzZZZzZZzz just goers crying every time he gets his ass kicked, which is every thread he participates in. I really do not know why they allow pedophiles like him to continue posting but whatever just let it go, the best punishment for this obnoxious loser is no response he and Thundertroll will post atleast 100 times this weekend between them and getting no response is the ultimate punishment, as these 2 sick bastards get off on working people up.

#32     Mar 27, 2009
  3. By the way ZZzzZZedophiles whole obsession with FALSE claims is just something he says when confronted with fact, take a look at what he considers "false claims" on this thread, when i presented him with factual statistics he comes back at me with a video of some sportscaster who hates T.O., and then calls my claims false, LOL

Anyone who thinks Bill Ayers, an admitted terrorist should be speaking to children without their consent is just a lunatic, though i understand where the ZzzZedophiles mind is coming from since he also believes pedophiles should be allowed with children unattended.

Anyways im out for the weekend have fun on ELITE TRADER all weekend ZzzZZzZZZzz you fucking loser.

#33     Mar 27, 2009
  4. The ET town mob...like vampires.

They are afraid of the sunlight of the whole truth...so they live in the darkness and shadows of false claims and half baked incompleteness...

#34     Mar 27, 2009
  5. I read the chat log from that day you fucking troll, so I do in fact know of what I speak.

The moral high ground will forever escape you for this reason until you follow your own advice and admit to your statements, apologize for them, and then take steps to fix the thought process that led to it.

But that'll never happen, will it?

You will fail to fix this moral problem.

Just like you've failed at everything.....

#35     Mar 27, 2009
  6. Produce your evidence...

That shouldn't be hard for such a smart and moral guy like you...

#36     Mar 27, 2009
  7. "oh we know enough of the truth zzzenu"

In this case, your "enough" is not the whole truth, and renders your claim false...

Now, if you were the type to seek the whole truth, rather than find facts to support a preconceived conclusion, then you would have no fear in starting a thread in the Feedback Forum to get the whole truth...

I would explain it to you, but I don't think your simple mind could understand the nature of the way in which mistakes are made when reading a response to a compound statement...

(Hint: Your take on the moderator's comments have not been verified by ET moderator in question...It could be so easily done if you had the courage to do so...)

...and since you are the type who goes off half cocked with "enough" truth and the warm stupid feeling of the self righteous on a mission...

Well, you are a perfect fit for the ET Town mob mentality...

#37     Mar 27, 2009
  8. The whole true is that your claim is false...

(Hint: Your take on the moderator's response to a compound statement has not been verified by the ET moderator in question...It could be so easily done if you had the courage to do so...publicly, for all to see in the Feedback Forum.)

"we are right..."

The mob mentality speaks...

#38     Mar 27, 2009
  9. "yes WE are right, meaning that me along with EVERYONE ELSE HERE"

Son, I understand how hard it is for you to be alone, and what a comfort it is to feel you are part of a "we collective" ET Town mob...

Now, if you ever become an independent thinking adult, get some courage---

You can find the whole truth...

It is out there, it is easily found by starting a thread in the Feedback Forum and simply asking the moderator in question if you have the whole truth...which you don't, which is why your claims are false.

Again, I would try to explain it to you, but logic is not your strength...

Assuming evidence not in fact to reach a preconceived conclusion is your forte...

Come, don't be afraid, just repeat to yourself over and over again..."Baby steps, Baby steps, Baby steps..."

In no time at all you will find the whole truth, though I do wonder if you will be able to handle it...it might just shatter your world...

#39     Mar 27, 2009
  10. Find the courage to ask the one who can give you the whole truth...

You don't have the whole truth, and as a consequence, your claim is false.

Why are you so afraid of the whole truth?

#40     Mar 27, 2009