Those WTH trades/charts?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Metamega, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Metamega

Metamega

I thought I've seen some weird price action before but this one was real odd ball. Got in the trade at line around 11.50 on a pullback, took half the trade off at the green line. I moved the stop to just half way between entry and target afterwards.

The candle with the big wick up was on news of a big silver vein finding and it spiked 8% on open in seconds, within 15 minutes it crashed to almost the opening. I held it only because I had half the position and was curious to how the next day it would move. Next couple days it just hovered at the recent lows and today it spikes up again to test those recent highs and held. Almost like someones order algo went a little strong on the buy side on the news and calmed down. Not extremely liquid, average volume is about 150k. Took the rest off at the close today.

MAG.TO.png

2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

"Bingo." At least, that where I'd start. This is the fourth 'needle-pegging' day in since mid-June? I'd want to know all about the others, too -- including how much volume traded in the prior week. "FWIW" and all that...

3. Handle123

Handle123

Spotted this in heartbeat? Saw small gap and price went to it, now closed on that gap, coin flip as next move, guessing up. Nice 50% pullback, cheap entry. TGIF, lol, everyday is TGIF what am I thinking.

• mag.png
      mag.png
      File size:
      53.4 KB
      Views: