Those Crazy NASA Astro-nuts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wayne Gibbous, Feb 6, 2007.

1. No, sadly, they are one and the same -- Discovery mission flight engineer (July 2006), Lisa Marie Nowak. Look at the name tag.

#11     Feb 6, 2007
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your right!

#12     Feb 6, 2007
  3. Cesko

Cesko

She is married too:mad: :D

#13     Feb 6, 2007

4. anyone notice that he/she has an adams apple in the supposed "good pic":confused:

#14     Feb 6, 2007
  5. Yes I did.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

#15     Feb 6, 2007
  6. Come on. There have been astronauts since 1958 or 59. Eventually, you were gonna get one wearing panty hose and singing show tunes.

But diapers on a mission from hell? Oh well, whatever blows wind up your skirt. She'll get some help at Leavenworth.

I'm likin' that diaper bit. My memory is chasing my bladder downhill. I can just sit here all day, and empty 'em at four.

#16     Feb 6, 2007
  7. From wiki:
    "Nowak is married to Richard T. Nowak, a space communications contractor and a classmate of Nowak's both at the Naval Academy and Navy flight school.[2][3] They separated in January 2007[4] and have three children, a teenaged son born in 1992 and twin daughters born in 2001.[5] Her hobbies include reading, piano, gardening, and crossword puzzles.[6] She is a Roman Catholic."

She is really sick.

"Retired astronaut Jerry Linenger expressed concerns about NASA's screening process, commenting that with plans for a 30-month trip to Mars, it would be dangerous for someone to "snap like this" during a mission.[15]"

They should ban liquid containers on space shuttles...

#17     Feb 6, 2007
  8. Actually, she's a Roamin' Catholic who would be an interesting companion on a flight to Mars. You'd never know who'd she be from day to day. What a great reality show. Leaves the capsule, slams the door behind her. Maybe the Pope can cover up for her like he did Shannehan.

Remember, Tragedy plus three days equals comedy. Don't read this for two more days.

#18     Feb 6, 2007
  9. This is the effect and result of the Martian space virus known to cause strange behaviors...
    ...Martian space virus is known to have travelled all the way from mars to near earth space.

#19     Feb 9, 2007