Those accusing Trump of trying to harm Omar are trying to control what you say

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Is Buttplugieg still on the payroll there in South Bend?

Senators can get away with campaigning on the job but I am not sure how long that works if you are a local official.

Oh, nevermind. Buttlieg fixed all the problems there in South Bend so there is nothing left to do. Got it. Appearing on the View and with Ellen are central to fixing the crime issues there.

#41     Apr 17, 2019
  2. Pretty much. And I'm sure he regards that observation as a compliment.

#42     Apr 17, 2019
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Now, let's watch Tucker destroy Cenk Uygur.

#43     Apr 17, 2019

4. Check out these patriots , it's a miracle Carlson is not there , cheer leading them .:wtf:.

Right-wing Christians stage bizarre passion play by dressing up as Pete Buttigieg and whipping Jesus

[​IMG]

A group of anti-LGBT protesters followed Pete Buttigieg to another town in Iowa for a bizarre demonstration.

One man demonstrated his hatred for homosexuality by dressing up as Buttigieg and whipping another man dressed as Jesus on the cross, while a third man dressed as Satan harangued confused onlookers in front of a garage in Marshalltown.

“Beat the savior, beat him — I hate this guy,”said the man dressed as Satan. “Yes, more blood, Peter. Every vote is a lash on the back of Christ.”

“We had bathhouses, you have no idea the stuff we used to do,” the man dressed as Satan told onlookers, sipping from a mug of coffee. “Blood, I would drink blood in the mornings. There’s nothing like a warm cup of blood in the morning.”

Satan’s stand-in then warned that Buttigieg was “polling number one in hell.”

#44     Apr 17, 2019
  5. Trumpers who ran out of meds? Don't you just hate when that happens?

#45     Apr 17, 2019