Those accusing Trump of trying to harm Omar are trying to control what you say

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Apr 16, 2019.

1. "Why do you not recognize the beam of wood in Trump's head for what it is?"
    -Frederick 4:16

#21     Apr 16, 2019
    Spike Trader likes this.

2. Howz that election in Alberta coming along today? Polls will close in a few hours.

I wonder how Trudeau's party will do - giggle.

Not sure they are loving that carbon tax on fossil fuels as much as the "progressives" in Ottawa are.

Let me give you a preview. The LibTard Party in Alberta is going down. And Trudeau is going to have another Conservative Provincial Premier to deal with as he continues his downhill slide toward the October fed elections.

Just keep watching Trump and you wont notice a thing. We know you can do it. In fact, it is doubtful that can do anything else.

#22     Apr 16, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

#23     Apr 16, 2019
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

I can understand why you dumb fucks love this guy!

#24     Apr 16, 2019
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm curious. Do you believe Trump posting that tweet was inciting violence?

#25     Apr 16, 2019
  6. destriero

destriero

What tweet? Ilhan?

#26     Apr 16, 2019
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, perhaps I misunderstood your comment. I thought you were referring to the original post that shows a video where Carlson goes off on the media narrative that Trump was "inciting violence" with his tweet. His tweet is in the video, I can't link to Twitter while at the office. But the tweet was nothing more than a video of Congresswoman Omar saying "some people did something" in regards to the 9/11 attacks.

So my question was simply whether or not you believe Trump's tweet, while unprofessional, was inciting hatred.

#27     Apr 16, 2019
  8. I think they voted for someone just a little smarter than they are. So they can relate. That video compiled by Claude Taylor brought it home.

#28     Apr 16, 2019
  9. destriero

destriero

I don't read dump truck's tweets. I have heard about it. He's too stupid for subtext; so probably not (incitement).

1) Trump was perhaps 90IQ at his peak. 2) He's sundowning due to stress. 3) Ilhan was 100% correct w.r.t. Israel and AIPAC. 4) I have no more use for Islam than I do for Judaism or Catholicism; Christianity in general. Modern day Israel is essentially post-Weimar Germany sans the "labor" camps. 5) I met a ton of super hot Israeli women in Jerusalem. Woo woo!

#29     Apr 16, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  10. destriero

destriero

The demographics are clear. Uneducated Rust Belters. Think Erie PA but extrapolated.

#30     Apr 16, 2019