Thorn is calling..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by thorn, Oct 4, 2006.

Where will the s&p be at year end?

1. Above 1350

52 vote(s)
    47.3%
  2. Below 1350

33 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. I don't know/ good to have you back thorn!/ what are you doing back thorn?

25 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. thorn

thorn

nothing at this moment. All I will say is that I think the s&p will be below 1350, where it closed today, at year end 2006. So that's how I voted in the above poll. Anyone want to go against the mighty thorn?

2. S&P will finish the year above 2000:)

3. thorn

thorn

In another trading thread, 1/3 of respondents said the s&p will top 1400 by years end. Come on 33.3%, show yur faces so I can laugh at you.

4. DaBrain

DaBrain

What's the point of this pointless poll?

Go ahead and stake your rep on the call and join our buddy Pabst in exile.

LOL

Pabst.........Pabst........Pabst..........we miss you man.........but thorn insists on carrying the banner of stupid calls further.

LOL!

5. thorn

thorn

I'd love to respond, but my rule is not to respond to aliases with under 20 posts and less than a month on ET, who think they know everything.

Love to see you show one of my "stupid call" threads i've started recently.

6. thorn i disagree... as for the reasons i stated in your other thread

7. I'm (currently anyway) the only one to vote "I don't know". Seriously, anyone who has a crystal ball that works three months into the future should be filthy rich and incredibly famous by now.

My crystal ball only works one day into the future, and it's only 80% accurate. (Though the winning trades and losing trades average about the same!) It takes longer than one day to drum up the attention of the mass media. So I'm afraid fame will have to wait.

-Raystonn

8. thorn

thorn

I know you do lilduckling. I'm glad to see you have bounced back so well, and are doing well trading. You're a good bird.

What is your approx target for year end s&p?

9. thorn

thorn

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68940

My crystal ball worked for 4 1/2 months here. And it did make me alot of money. And guess what, not everyone aspires to be famous.

10. hey guys ... I am more interested in any gold and silver predictions with any reasons TA or fundamentals you consider valid ... than spoos ... feel free to post in the metals futures anytime and good luck to you in trading stock index futures

:)

#10     Oct 4, 2006