Thomas Peterffy - INTERACTIVE BROKERS

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cazza La Randa, Oct 12, 2012.

1. I don't see it that way. Peterfly got his message out, and a lot of democrats saw that message and President Obama saw that message. And I don't think anybody disagrees with it.

#151     Nov 25, 2012
  2. zdreg

zdreg

"Commentator Dick Morris points out that either Barack Obama’s policies are correct, or conservative policies of lower government spending and higher economic growth are correct. It can’t be both. So which is it? If conservatives are right, Obama’s economy will wither and through painful experience, people will return to free-market economics that conservatives espouse. If Obama is right, the economy will recover and Barack Obama will forever be a hero. Sensible people already know the answer to that question."

#152     Nov 25, 2012
  3. I don't know who Dick Morris is, but if that is what he said he doesn't sound very sensible to me, so he probably doesn't know the answer to the question.

#153     Nov 25, 2012
  4. ktm

ktm

Dick Morris is the guy that predicted Romney would win by well over 100 electoral votes on Nov 5th.

#154     Nov 26, 2012
  5. piezoe

piezoe

The message I got was that neither the Nazi's nor the Soviets worked out very well for Hungarians. What message did you get?

Nevertheless I thought it was quite professional and would probably be an effective political Ad, very obviously trying to make a connection between Nazi or Soviet occupied Hungary and the re-election of Obama. But I personally did not see the connection between his final statement "that's why I'm voting Republican" and the preceding message. To me it was somewhat as if he had said: "Yesterday I saw rabbit in the woods. That's why I use a shoehorn almost everyday."

#155     Nov 26, 2012
  6. other than the "and that's why I'm voting republican" I doubt there is anything he said that President Obama would disagree with

#156     Nov 26, 2012
  7. piezoe

piezoe

That is exactly my response to his Ad as well.

#157     Nov 26, 2012
  8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

9. oh shit man, It's a wonderful time to be a human being.

We haven't had this kind of opportunity since IBM built the first computer.

Thanks for the link, very inspiring.

I'm not very competitive and don't do well against my fellow man who can usually outsmart me.

But I'm really good against the algorithms they design. You just got to get them to commit and show their hand.

#159     Nov 29, 2012