Thomas Peterffy: Elite Traders, please trade more! We are not making any $$$.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Grandluxe, Jun 4, 2014.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Who are 'they'?
    What scares you more, the dark skin or the bulletproof vest that makes it harder for you to shoot with lethality?

#11     Jun 4, 2014
  2. Catoosa

Catoosa

As I remember, following the IPO Dutch auction for 20 million shares of IBKR, Thomas Peterffy bought shares of two or more financial market related businesses. Following his lead, I bought shares of one of those companies but did not hold long enough to make more than a few bucks.

#12     Jun 4, 2014
  3. Calm down, we all know it was a crazed punky white guy that just went on a rampage and killed a bunch of random people.

getting frontrun by hft all day seems to have made you edgy.

#13     Jun 4, 2014
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Hey you're the one who posted a pic of a black guy and talked about how scary it is. I just called out your racist dog whistle for what it is.

#14     Jun 6, 2014
  5. Spot on observation. For decades much of the profit was in borrowing at very low cost from clients and lending it at a much higher rate to other clients and/or buying paper. It is a much tougher business without that tit to suck on.

#15     Jun 6, 2014
  6. And I called out your finger pointing, pull the race card at every opportunity hysteria for what it is.

What's da matter, ebt card late this month?

#16     Jun 6, 2014
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

You deliberately bring up race for no sane reason and you accuse me of finger pointing? LMAO!

What's the matter? Didn't make the crank sales to launder your pointy headed sheets this month?

#17     Jun 6, 2014
  8. 1st of all, i c you're a serial lunatic here. thats ok.

i said nothing about race, i mentioned a 50 cent spread, and scary.

it seems freud was right. look up projection. you're not David Duke are ya?

PS there have been really impressive strides made in medications to treat your illness. Suggest looking into it before its too late.

#18     Jun 6, 2014
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

And naturally left unmentioned is the picture you posted. Clearly you are clueless on the concept of a dog whistle. Or you're foolishly hoping the rest of us are.

Given your posts in p&r, perhaps you shouldn't bring up the names of your fellow travellers like David Duke.

Alas there are no meds for your disease : chronic and acute dumbshititis.

#19     Jun 6, 2014
  10. themickey

themickey

Please please please, can we keep to topic, thank you :)

#20     Jun 6, 2014