This would not be a prop firm, but is it a good idea?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cashmoney69, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Surdo

Surdo

What does your set up offer that a "Retail" trader at a Prop shop can not have access to?

Nothing original here my friend.

Perhaps learn how to trade?

#11     Sep 24, 2006
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Most clearing firms provide space for traders if they want it. Nothing new here.

#12     Sep 24, 2006
  3. Because the experiance would be different. Same reason why there are so many pizza take-out places, is because the product and experiance you get from one place to another is not the same, yet they're successful.

#13     Sep 24, 2006
  4. Name some positives of your proposed place over a prop house.

#14     Sep 24, 2006

5. Since you can't make it as a trader this is your PLan B?:eek:

#15     Sep 24, 2006
  6. If you read the 2nd page, top post, you'd know the answer to your question. I said IF I become a consistantly profitable trader. You're assuming things.

#16     Sep 24, 2006
  7. Surdo

Surdo

Are you offering FREE Massage and BBBJ's and Starbucks with topless waitress service?

I am open to suggestions and can use a new office.

What is new and unique, come one sell this now that you have an audience. I give you 30 minutes and will put you on ignore afterwards.

#17     Sep 24, 2006
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Can you please respond to Steve's question. What advantages are you offering over a prop firm? Please list them. Thanks.

#18     Sep 24, 2006
  9. Hey I would join for a free BJ... or did I misread that... :D

#19     Sep 24, 2006
  10. I'd love too, but I've never been to a prop, so I cant compare my idea to what's already out there.

#20     Sep 24, 2006