This woman exposed Madoff long ago

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some Israeli broad probably kicked his ass, thus the resentment.

#21     Dec 18, 2008
  2. Good post aresky.

#22     Dec 19, 2008
  3. MGJ

MGJ

#23     Dec 19, 2008
  4. i read this week, on a Jewish web site about madoff, about how 'like clockwork, anti semetic posts' would show up every time a jewish person stole a massive amout of money

the interesting thing is, they seemed to not care about about the theft, that was occuring 'like clockwork', only the comments

I read an article by a rabbi a few years back, that the problem with anti-semitism is not the stereotypes that Gentiles have, it's the stereotypes that many Jews live. Made-off, lived it to the 'T'

As I read it, I thought 'that's exactly what the nuns would have said' in the Catholic school I went to (if a kid were griping about the way other kids thought of him)

It was very clear, growing up Catholic, that you were responsible for your own image

Jews would be wise to consider that rabbi's words

#24     Dec 19, 2008
  5. I'll give you this t shirt to wear if you'll just dry up and blow away. proof will be required

[​IMG]

#25     Dec 19, 2008
  6. nitro

nitro

Oh my gawd. How on earth did a thread about some guy that ripped off people (many of them jews!!) turn into a thread full of bigotry?

Let me out of here.

#26     Dec 20, 2008
  7. I read Markopoulos's letter word for word and it is simply beyond me why the SEC did not do a thorough examination of Madoff.

It is patently obvious that some thing was materially wrong with the reported results.

A few houses have already gone up for sale in Palm Beach, but I really feel sorry for the charities that are permanently affected.

#27     Dec 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.