This will never happen again....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 4, 2006.

1. On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That will never happen again.

2. If by never you mean 100 years from now, then yes, it will never happen again.

- Spydertrader

3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

no it wont. you are in fact early.

the time will be 01:02:03 05/04/06.

you americans get the date and month the wrong way round. the rest of the world does it differently - we put the day before the month as it should be in order of magnitude. (not only have the americans fucked up the english language and pronunciations of OUR words - but you have also bastardised OUR calendar to boot!)

therefore, this situation exists only in your minds and perception of time, rather than how time really is.

the good news is that next month (may) you can look forward to this unique phenomenon along with the rest of the world.

p.s., when pronouncing the word route, you do not say 'row-t'. you should say 'root'. also, vase is pronounced 'v-aah-z', not 'vay-z'.
    the words laboUr, behavioUr and neighboUr all have the letter 'u' in them as i have capetlised for you. you lot also use the letter z far too frequently when you should of course use the letter s.

there are many other errors the americans have made as they bastardised OUR culture and language, but i have neither the time nor the inclination to put you all right.

enjoy next month.

:cool:

4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

in 100 years, the year digits will be 16 not 06

since when have there been more than 12 months in a year? is this something else the americans have bastardised - put in some more months without telling the rest of the world?

5. 2006 + 100 = 2106

- Spydertrader

6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

DOH!!!

:mad:

no wonder my broker wont answer my calls anymore when i complain about slippage!

:D

7. Pabst

Pabst

LOL. Of course no time will ever happen "again."

We can look forward to 11:11:11 on 11/11/11

8. Just hope nothing happens on 6/6/6. I'll be looking for unusual put options activity on the days prior to that.

9. stu

stu

Thanks Fred
    that just re-routed coffe thru my nose. :p

10. The reason it wont happen again is because of The Langolliers as proved by the great physicist Stephen King. :D

They take care of time after we are done using it, like trash. :cool:

#10     Apr 4, 2006