This will be how movies, are made in the Future. No need for Humans.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hari Seldon, Feb 12, 2021.

Frederick Foresight and Baron like this.
  2. notagain

notagain

The future

Hari Seldon likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Awful. Why does she keep forming a Klingon forehead?

And why do they blink so unnaturally? They are hundred of years away from making it look convincing enough to fool us. Sorry.

4. ph1l

ph1l

She gets wrinkles in her forehead when she raises her eyebrows -- just like real humans (or at least middle-aged+ humans).

I'm not sure what is so bad about the blinking, but the man's teeth could use a cleaning (maybe that's more human-like too:)).

5. Overnight

Overnight

Oy! Phil! OMG! How many times do you ever wrinkle your forehead in a normal relaxed conversation? NEVER!

And when you blink, do you take .4 seconds to do so? NO!

Dude, videotape yourself blinking in a mirror for 5 minutes naturally, and compare it to the "metahumans". OMG gsgyuiuyafhkajs

6. ph1l

ph1l

Here is someone having a normal, relaxed conversation (for him) with a wrinkled forehead.;)
    upload_2021-2-12_23-20-16.png

My blink times vary with how much I need sleep. And I think it's about that time now.:)

7. mlawson71

mlawson71

Every new iteration of the Unreal Engine is more impressive than the last.

Hari Seldon likes this.
  8. At some point 25 to 30 years people will do their own movies, sort of like how soundcloud is today with music.

The technology will be Holographic. People will be able to monetize their talents.

The next 30 years are a transitory time for the world. If we don't Nuke the planet and can get through the coming times of trouble then humanity has a good chance of being OK.

9. thursday

thursday

Jesus, this is actually scary

10. mlawson71

mlawson71

Truth be told, they already make CGI movies. I don't think a movide industry barely entirely on that will be very interesting.

#10     Feb 21, 2021