This week in the Religion of Piss

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TGregg, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Just to put things in proper perspective:

*U.S. Senator Richard Durbin: "[CAIR is] unusual in its extreme rhetoric and its associations with groups that are suspect"

*U.S. Senator Charles Schumer: "we know [CAIR] has ties to terrorism" "intimate links with Hamas"

*U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer: "To praise an organization because they haven't been indicted is like somebody saying, 'I'm not a crook'"

U.S. Rep. Bill Shuster: "Time and again the organization has shown itself to be nothing more than an apologist for groups bent on the destruction of Israel and Islamic domination over the West,"

Senior CAIR employee Randall Todd Royer, a/k/a “Ismail” Royer, pled guilty and was sentenced to twenty years in prison for participating in a network of militant jihadists centered in Northern Virginia. He admitted to aiding and abetting three persons who sought training in a terrorist camp in Pakistan for the purpose of waging jihad against American troops in Afghanistan.
    Royer’s illegal actions occurred while he was employed with CAIR

CAIR's Director of Community Relations, Bassem Khafagi , was arrested by the United States due to his ties with a
    terror-financing front group. Khafagi pled guilty to charges of visa and bank fraud, and agreed to be deported to Egypt. Khafagi’s illegal actions occurred while he was employed by CAIR.

On December 18, 2002, Ghassan Elashi, founding board member of CAIR-Texas, a founder of the Holy Land Foundation, and a brother-in-law of Musa Abu Marzook , was arrested by the United States and charged with, among other things, making false statements on export declarations, dealing in the property of a designated terrorist organization, conspiracy
    and money laundering. Ghassan Elashi committed his crimes while working at CAIR, and was found Guilty.

CAIR Board Member Imam Siraj Wahaj, an un-indicted co-conspirator in the first World Trade Center bombing, has called for replacing the American government with an Islamic caliphate, and warned that America will crumble
    unless it accepts Islam.

Rabih Haddad served as a CAIR Fundraiser. Haddad was co-founder of the Global Relief Foundation (“GRF”).
    GRF was designated by the US Treasury Department for financing the Al Qaida and other terrorist organizations and its assets were frozen by the US Government on December 14, 2001.

Consistent with Hamas ideology, CAIR has served as a conduit for the distribution of materials and funds from foreign nationals to groups and institutions within the United States for the purpose of promoting radical Islam and Hamas ideology, and attacked Islamic clerics and scholars who reject radical Islam and the Hamas agenda.

http://www.anti-cair-net.org/

#31     Jun 10, 2007
    #32     Jun 10, 2007
  3. patoo

patoo

All three of the religions of Abraham fight amongst themselves and with each other.

The first book of the Bible documents it 3000 years ago and its been going on ever since.

The only solution is to pave over the entire middle east with Portland cement and put up a parking lot..maybe a coupla oil tanks.

Jihadists, Zionists and Southern Baptists. They all look the same to me!!

#33     Jun 11, 2007
  4. #34     Jun 11, 2007
  5. If hatred of muslims is a seed planted by the zionists and Bush Administration then why are they so hated in France?

Again WAEL, the culture of not taking responsibility and blaming jews for all your problems is false.

#35     Jun 11, 2007
  6. patoo

patoo

Ever get in the head of Southern Baptist from Texas?

An ultra-conservative Jew in Isreal?

They are not any different than the Palestinian kid with the strap on explosives.

I am afraid of all of them. They are equally nuts!!

The Muslims are treated the same in France as the Mexican illegals are treated in the US.

#36     Jun 11, 2007
  7. This type of thread is allowed to continue with the expressed hatred, because it is directed to an ET minority, i.e. Muslims.

Were someone calling Judaism or Christianity "the Religion of Piss" and citing atrocities of the past at the hands of those religions, or current deviation from the genuine spiritual message of Jesus Christ (Christians in America are the most materialistic in the world for the most part, perhaps matched by the Jews in America) and the true peace loving Jewish Rabbis we would likely see that thread removed quickly, because it hits home and the majority would complain to management.

Nothing can justify the wanton killing and violence in the name of religion we see now by fanatical radical Muslims, nor by Chrisitans who slaughtered American and South American Indians, nor Jews who in the records of the Old Testament did their share of killing (and we all know the state of Israel is not innocent).

Point being, that there is a problem, clearly...but there are no solutions being offered beyond hatred and a desire to simply "kill" the problem.

It is one thing to condemn radical (violent) fundamentalist Muslims (Which I do condemn), while it is another thing to declare an entire religion in which most do not engage in violent behavior as a religion of piss.

The all or nothing style of thinking we see here at ET, doesn't help the situation, but rather inflames the situation.

We simply are not doing enough in the areas of education and positive reinforcement of moderate Muslims. Americans who are not Muslims are not stepping up to the plate pointing to how Islam as practiced by Americans is quite compatible with the American way of life. The actions of Bush have not helped. The reactions of Israel have not helped, and the type of blind religious bigotry based sentiment initiated by the ET Moderator beginning this thread, and those who defend that position of labeling an entire religion as a religion of piss, are simply fueling the fire. I don't think the clown is around any more, but when I pointed out in response to his blind religious bigotry how American Muslims are not engaged in the same practices as the extremists abroad, he then told me that the American Muslims are not practicing the real Islam. Talk about fanatical thinking...

Fanaticism and extremism are the problem we face, and the solution is not more blind reactive fanaticism and extremist thought initiated by the members of other religions founded in the Middle East.

#37     Jun 11, 2007
  8. They are one and the same patoo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK2xKURltqE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYu9eSOhf7M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kem1ajIKv1k&mode=related&search=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqj1gAQaPI&mode=related&search=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVxs_T_iu4Q&mode=related&search=

#38     Jun 11, 2007
  9. jem

jem

Nor it the proper response to say all we have to do is change our foreign policy.

liberal denial of the dangers may be even more dangerous than spewing a few words of hate. ( Not that I like words of hate. )

The price of freedom is vigilence.

#39     Jun 11, 2007
  10. Did you read my reply to your post jem??

#40     Jun 11, 2007